• nick72
    69 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 5:52 AM

what is cachis how do you clean it

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 5:58 AM

You have two.

The first one is your browser cache. If you tell me which browser you use I can show you where it is but generally it is in the options area linked to history.

The second is your FLASH CACHE. That link will take you directly to the Adobe page to clear it. Click 'delete all sites' when there. You will have to reset your game options after doing this.

Both should be done after every update.

I will post a link for the flash cache on your wall so you will always have it.

Happy hitting

Edit....If you use internet explorer....don't. Download firefox or google chrome, both are free and work much better with fewer security risks.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 7:31 AM

That link that YJ put up should be required reading.

There should also be a link in the FAQ on the right side of the page.

• nick72
    69 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 7:47 AM

Soulcatcher:

You have two.

The first one is your browser cache. If you tell me which browser you use I can show you where it is but generally it is in the options area linked to history.

The second is your FLASH CACHE. That link will take you directly to the Adobe page to clear it. Click 'delete all sites' when there. You will have to reset your game options after doing this.

Happy hitting

Edit....If you use internet explorer....don't. Download firefox or google chrome, both are free and work much better with fewer security risks.

Soulcatcher:

You have two.

Happy hitting

thank

RSS