Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can Anyone please help ?

Fri, Apr 23 2010 10:02 AM (36 replies)
  • VegasWhiteBoy
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 1:21 PM

well ya know, im sorry you dont get the respect for your spuse thing, i do, and when she says no, no matter how much it may be then that is that, thank you for leaving me such a rude comment i really appreciate it, but most of all thank you to all the golfers out there that have the heart to not bash me and help me out, those are the people that have heart. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE HELPED ME.

• VegasWhiteBoy
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 1:23 PM

lol, no im afraid i can't do that, shes my life, and if it was her or golf,  golf would definitely lose, but ty for the comment it made me laugh.    :-)

• VegasWhiteBoy
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 1:26 PM

salamii:

VegasWhiteBoy:

it embarrasses me to do this but, is there anyone out there that can gift me any balls, my wife will not let me spend anymore money on this game as times are extremely tight, if so i would be greatly in debted to you,but please do help if you can, ty

I believe this was his initial post.   Hey Vegas, here's an idea.  Play with the free golf balls. A lot of players still use them and play well with them.  Enter some r-go tourneys, it is very easy to earn credits.

thank you, i really didnt know that it was easy to earn credits through r-go tourneys,  really i thank you for your comment

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 4:38 PM

SweetiePie:

AlaCowboy:
    gift me any balls, my wife will not let me spend anymore money

Lose the wife

Actually the post was from 

VegasWhiteBoy:

But I too lost the wife, the house, the kids, the dogs, and my savings and retirement. But money well spent.

Started over 16 years ago and am doing fine now.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 4:41 PM

SweetiePie:

Oh my gosh...I'm speechless...first time for everthing

Ahh. Perfection. A beautiful woman that can't talk.  :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 6:58 PM

AlaCowboy:

SweetiePie:

HOW DARE YOU! If you saw me first thing in the morning you would never say such things. And I must have some java before the talking gets rolling. (;-))

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 10:02 AM

SweetiePie:

AlaCowboy:

SweetiePie:

HOW DARE YOU! If you saw me first thing in the morning you would never say such things. And I must have some java before the talking gets rolling. (;-))

At my best I am often mistaken for Brad Pitt, but first thing in the morning before 2 cups of coffee I feel more like his brother Armm Pitt.  :)

RSS