Wed, May 20 2020 6:10 AM (50 replies)
  • Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 2:29 PM

You got it

• JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 2:30 PM

I can only say WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!  I'm not sure what the H*ll I was watching lmao at first I thought it was some joke video Foooze made ...But then I was thinking I HOPE that's not Foooze in the video 😁....But I would say IMO.... YES that is the same person Mrs $*ng because he was going on and on about he has made the most "helpful" WGT YouTube videos ...more than anybody blah blah and and how he has helped soooooo many players improve due to those said video's ....Which all sounds WAY to much like the post's our "Former" no couth  club owner was posting on peoples walls(Mine included) and MANY of my members and  other Club's allover WGT..... Somebody needs to call Bellevue!!!

JD

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 6:57 AM

For your further "amusement" here is the "latest" where he says he was indeed the person this thread was started about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aaZVLK_0Co

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 9:52 AM

EasyEdward:

For your further "amusement" here is the "latest" where he says he was indeed the person this thread was started about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aaZVLK_0Co

I don't appreciate him using my likeness in this video. My lawyers will be contacting his lawyers........

• JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 11:22 AM

LMAO!!!!!  THIS IDIOT really is "cracked" (which I believe he said his original WGT profile name was)....

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 2:19 PM

I wouldn't like to fly in his aircraft, 91st smartest computer guy in America or not.

Pure gold :)

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 2:37 PM

pipala:
    I wouldn't like to fly in his aircraft, 91st smartest computer guy in America or not.

Can you imagine what the 92nd smartest is like?

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 4:26 PM

I really enjoyed the videos with the creepy voice and a tshirt wrapped on his head. Can only imagine what else he’s planning in his computer dungeon.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 7:33 AM

He's really going off the deep end again, lol. Messaging a thousand players over the weekend and offering free auto ding to beat the Penalty Box. Think he's got the Clash Crash Fever. Stay at least 6 feet away.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:16 AM

twinponds169:

Messaging a thousand players over the weekend and offering free auto ding to beat the Penalty Box.

Please remember to report accounts with this type of behavior. 

_CHAMPION 

Edit: please report players privately

RSS