Forums

Help › Forums

Improper recruting

Wed, May 20 2020 6:10 AM (50 replies)
  • Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 9:50 AM

4PennyLane:

Watched said video..quite disturbing...especially as he sits in front of vid running ..agreeing with himself ..he could at least have dressed proper for the occasion..weirdo..thanks for share Foooze..

It just means that two of him agree. ;)

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 10:04 AM

Wutpa:

A revealing set of autofill search 

I know of several players that have requested a new acct from WGT due to harassment by other non-golfer WGT accounts. Yes there are a$$hole$ among us. It is not unusual for players to be given or allowed to start again. Based on some of the text in the first account that appears to be the case. So the mere presence of the same person under two accounts would not necessarily constitute cheating as the "whistleblower" insinuates. 

All that being said, not really advisable to use your face on the two if the object were to escape the one. Then again, I'm not Joe Strummer, he's dead, so.... 

Much different from the object of this thread. I was once in that clown's first club. he did the same thing. Mass invites. Was told to stop. Continued by explaining it is not against the rules. Was suspended. Came back and continued. Was disabled. Made another account, etc. etc. ad nauseum, ad infinitum. 

For one I'm glad he made a comeback. Especially in these days, more entertaining than Celebrity Watch Party. 

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 11:00 AM

Wutpa:
    Amazing, and yet frightening. The guy needs mental health support.

100% accurate. All I can say is wow I have no words. 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 11:54 AM

Foooze:

Wutpa:

A revealing set of autofill search 

I know of several players that have requested a new acct from WGT due to harassment by other non-golfer WGT accounts. Yes there are a$hole$ among us. It is not unusual for players to be given or allowed to start again. Based on some of the text in the first account that appears to be the case. So the mere presence of the same person under two accounts would not necessarily constitute cheating as the "whistleblower" insinuates. 

All that being said, not really advisable to use your face on the two if the object were to escape the one. Then again, I'm not Joe Strummer, he's dead, so.... 

Much different from the object of this thread. I was once in that clown's first club. he did the same thing. Mass invites. Was told to stop. Continued by explaining it is not against the rules. Was suspended. Came back and continued. Was disabled. Made another account, etc. etc. ad nauseum, ad infinitum. 

For one I'm glad he made a comeback. Especially in these days, more entertaining than Celebrity Watch Party. 

I was actually referring to the other very well-known player names that show up the moment he starts typing in the Search box in that other video. It's a further revealing insight into his self-image if those are the players he compares himself to.

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 12:09 PM

Wutpa:

I was actually referring to the other very well-known player names that show up the moment he starts typing in the Search box in that other video. It's a further revealing insight into his self-image if those are the players he compares himself to.

Fair enough. My bad.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 12:29 PM

Foooze:

Wutpa:

Fair enough. My bad.

No, you make good points.

• DanC2807
    924 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 1:08 PM

Mental illness is a serious problem.

And did you notice his racist white supremacy symbol at 3:07?

Sick mfr.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 1:10 PM

He makes his racist views somewhat more obvious verbally.

• DanC2807
    924 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 1:27 PM

True.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 2:03 PM

Help me out here , I'm a little confused . The guy in the video says he is captcraken . Booted years ago for charging dues . His hacklegend name sound familiar due to recent events .  Is this guy miss sing ?  Otherwise he is late to complain about what happened years ago . Just wondering

RSS