Forums

Help › Forums

Improper recruting

Wed, May 20 2020 6:10 AM (50 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 4:40 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:

Anyway the update is that that afore mentioned club now has a new owner and the old owner has been moved to member status. Sorry for late post positions but for some reason, I'm still being moderated and don't know how to get WGT to change that sorta thing!

Correct , New owner .  One of my guys tried to yank her chain and offer some members .  No response .  

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 7:55 PM

This one is good - had a back-up account with an e-mail for new ownership of said CC once the other owner was banned.... 

Must have learned that from the other CC that was killed when the owner and the perp were both banned.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 6:40 AM

The members of our club were sending me messages about this said person posting on their wall with the usual message. Many of our members were unaware that they could block players. I explained if the were tired of said person posting on their wall how to block said player or anyone else for that matter. 

I agree what some have said that a cc does not own a player in their cc but right is right and wrong is wrong. If they are not happy but by all means find you a greener pasture. We try to keep cc tournaments running to keep players happy. If a player ask to join us I tell them as long as they are a member of a cc to quit said club and send an invite to me and we can make it happen but not as long as they are a member of another club. If a player is in an active club I will not contact them but if they contact me it is a different story

Have fun good luck hit em straight

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 11:03 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:

It is becoming an issue that, "one club/owner" has a blatant and total disregard for proper procedure and or respect for other clubs as to acquiring players. I know that I cannot mention names but this is just down right sneaky... "Bad person you! ...Shame and condemnation!"

My post on their wall as follows... "Acquiring my players..."

This is the 4th player that you got from my club. Unlike other clubs that get upset about it, I kind of applaud the fact that you consistently replenish your high turnover rate. I have an open door policy so don't think that you are doing anything wrong but you could at the very least introduce yourself to me and let me know that you are coming to poach on my territory. Acquisitions are one thing, but being sneaky about it is just damn childish! 

(Perhaps other clubs should flood this,"rogue club/owner" with reminders of how not to be so rude and hopefully more respectful of others.)

Fear not, the issue appears to have been addressed. 

If you'd like a look at  "her" LOL

https://youtu.be/Rylxw1egzi4

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 12:44 AM

PMSL

"Re-instate my account....doesnt matter which one it is "

Priceless, great find 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 4:11 AM

"RIP OFFS SERIES #4"

"This is my second video and I'll make more..."

its a treasure chest of giggles

Sadly comments have been disabled

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 6:05 AM

Child actor

Thought id seen him, i mean her somewhere before

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 6:29 AM

Foooze:

Fear not, the issue appears to have been addressed. 

If you'd like a look at  "her" LOL

https://youtu.be/Rylxw1egzi4

LMAO - nice find Fooze - provided quite a good laugh to start my day.

• 4PennyLane
    23 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 7:10 AM

Watched said video..quite disturbing...especially as he sits in front of vid running ..agreeing with himself ..he could at least have dressed proper for the occasion..weirdo..thanks for share Foooze..

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 7:40 AM

Foooze:

"RIP OFFS SERIES #4"

"This is my second video and I'll make more..."

its a treasure chest of giggles

Sadly comments have been disabled

Holy cow! I just watched that one and alternated between bursts of laughter and horror. I wasn't taking him seriously until he brought out his heavy artillery and said "I'm a former child actor!".

A revealing set of autofill search entries when he starts typing in this video he added a link to tin the comments: https://youtu.be/4Qy7OU_khwc

Amazing, and yet frightening. The guy needs mental health support.

RSS