Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • RickEh
    104 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 12:55 AM

One thing that would help active players is after they reach their daily limit watching videos if you allowed them to earn extra 2 credits for watching the bonus xp videos after games. Not necessary but would reward members for actively playing the game.

• MaDch
    13 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 2:57 AM

This seems to be different for each country or something.

I'm getting 2-7 Ads before having to close App, reset Ad-ID, restart App. This is on iPad.

maxed out two days ago at about 70Cr, yesterday about 40Cr, today about 30Cr. Not a good trend and no where near 150!

I buy a sleeve every other day on average. So 150 per day would sort of work, but 30-70 definitely doesn't.

• Ranger0200
    1,748 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 4:55 AM

Why is WGT not freezing the accounts of the offenders and leaving everyone else’s alone? It would be easy enough for them to see who had taken advantage of the system. 

My participation will be down going forward, due to this limitation. And yes I purchase credits as well, but the videos were a supplement and I only have certain days/times available when I can get through watching them.  It’s not a set amount per day. 

And one more time they have made a change without being open and honest on the front end.  Leaving players frustrated and confused about what the new rules of the day are. How about a message to all players, “It has come to our attention that a few people were cheating the system. In lieu of banning them, we have decided to place a free video credit cap of 150 per day on all accounts...”  That would be the honorable move. He we made a change, this is what it was, this is why, and this is the specific details of the change. 

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:26 AM

WGT may as well skip the clash this week, and the next one, and the next one... No one I know is going to play, even with super passes. Between balls and passes I usually spend 2-3k credits per clash. Having limited videos means I’m saving my credits for a rainy day, i.e. a huge turf war, not a clash with AWFUL prizes unless you are the lucky winner of the “Gold Putter.” There’s no incentive whatsoever to clash, I could beat that dead horse but WGT hasn’t listened to anyone’s complaints about that. For now I’ll play my daily game in a club tournament with starter balls, wait for a big turf war, and bide my time until WGT comes to their senses. I may see flying pigs before that happens. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:42 AM

Ranger0200:
    Why is WGT not freezing the accounts of the offenders and leaving everyone else’s alone? It would be easy enough for them to see who had taken advantage of the system. 

Free credits for "watching"  videos is what WGT set up and has allowed for some time. I use to get 1000 credits a day without even trying. Could of had more but 1000 a day is plenty for what I was using them for. If people find that cheating so be it. It was available to meet so I took advantage of the situation. WGT did not send me a message saying I was cheating and to stop what I was doing. IMHO the only one's cheating the system were the one's that were using the auto click--or what ever you want to call it-- and who knows how long that was going on for. They should be the one's who are punished not every one else. In due time this will be sorted out and everyone will be happy and move on.

• sherpa57
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:58 AM

Several points here....all members are being treated the same in respect of the free credits...in other words we all appear to be guilty in WGT’s eyes

The 150 credit limit recently imposed is not working....my own experience shows I am only receiving 10 credits max per visit....so around 2 weeks to accumulate enough for a 450 credit sleeve of balls which is absolutely ridiculous.

is it not time to review the coin collection many of us have accumulated....I have around 25 million.... conservative by many players I expect....why can’t these be used for purchasing balls ?

i have around 20/25 premium’ ish balls left to use...when these have gone and at the rate of collecting credits I doubt I will be playing anything bar less than 100 credit balls as will most other members who share my opinions.

A real shame things have developed to where we are now as you have a good product but all good things come to an end and maybe this is it....for me.

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 8:06 AM

Should have first been a posting of a "Warning" of the offense for all to read and absorb.  Then identify and punish the offenders.  But do not punish them without notifying them of their wrong doing.  

WGT give us how many credits to attempt together with the reset time and maybe we can move forward.  Each member will have to adjust individually to their situation.  

We all want WGT to be successful, profitable and long lasting.  We enjoy the game experience that has been provided for our enjoyment.  

If you have speeders on a highway you set the speed trap and give speeding tickets to the caught speeders and move on.  You do not send speeding tickets to everyone in the town.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 8:42 AM

callaghan159:

Ranger0200:

Free credits for "watching"  videos is what WGT set up and has allowed for some time. I use to get 1000 credits a day without even trying. Could of had more but 1000 a day is plenty for what I was using them for. If people find that cheating so be it. It was available to meet so I took advantage of the situation. WGT did not send me a message saying I was cheating and to stop what I was doing. IMHO the only one's cheating the system were the one's that were using the auto click--or what ever you want to call it-- and who knows how long that was going on for. They should be the one's who are punished not every one else. In due time this will be sorted out and everyone will be happy and move on.

Same for me. I used to collect a couple of thousand a day if I wanted. I used a couple of devices and openly posted to others on different threads what I was doing.

SO WERE OTHERS!

Some were using emulators to obtain their credits, I didn’t or use a ‘bot’ and not once was I contacted by WGT asking me to stop what I was doing. I didn’t take advantage of the system, I used it to my benefit, I gifted as and when it felt appropriate and have video watched for the last year.

Good while it lasted, I have a credit stash and countless sleeves of balls, my plan was to stop playing with the demise of flash. 

Don’t like the new version.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:17 AM

Guys, we must accept, and be thankful for free stuff, like 0-150 credits a day. All we need to do is manage our credits, but oh man! switching from premium ball to a lesser quality ball, tells me my game sucks..lol

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:48 AM

Actually you have abused the system as much as anyone. To be honest do us all a favour and sod off now!! Why wait until next year. What a joke nothing wrong with new version after Flash. 

RSS