Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:50 AM

SlickHunter:

Guys, we must accept, and be thankful for free stuff, like 0-150 credits a day. All we need to do is manage our credits, but oh man! switching from premium ball to a lesser quality ball, tells me my game sucks..lol

Agree 100%. I don't play that much any more so 150 a day should be lots. I have a stash that I am sure will do me for the rest of my playing time. Gifting is done for me.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:56 AM

But is that not the whole pojnt. You have not spent any of your own money, only what you gained through WGT Untiy videos. They have been rather irresponsible in the way that they have allowed it to operate, and running the Clashes the way that they have exacerbated the whole situation.

That is exactly the problem with Clashes, had people like you had to spend their own money we would not have seen them for dust.

The use of emulators is wrong, but in essence can be slower than manual operation if videos run for less than 25 seconds.  

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:01 AM

Yes I agree. I have spent around $6-800 per year for the last 3 years and never moaned, but then I saw the way that Clashes were operating and started to take exception. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:05 AM

SlickHunter:
    but oh man! switching from premium ball to a lesser quality ball, tells me my game sucks..lol

See...you have to quit playing desktop and  "embrace" the new version.  The apparel will make that free rock play like a Titleist.  If you can't beat 'em...join 'em.  LMFAO

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:22 AM

MaDch:

I buy a sleeve every other day on average. So 150 per day would sort of work, but 30-70 definitely doesn't.

make bets with people for a sleeve. Cross your fingers and hope you win or you will be having to buy some LOL

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:36 AM

pmm711:

SlickHunter:
    but oh man! switching from premium ball to a lesser quality ball, tells me my game sucks..lol

See...you have to quit playing desktop and  "embrace" the new version.  The apparel will make that free rock play like a Titleist.  If you can't beat 'em...join 'em.  LMFAO

I strictly play on mobile. Honestly, if the starter ball will be my only option, I think I can break the wallet, after all, this is cheaper that most entertainment that we pay for-:)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:41 AM

SlickHunter:
    I strictly play on mobile. Honestly, if the starter ball will be my only option, I think I can break the wallet, after all, this is cheaper that most entertainment that we pay for-:)

This x1000.

I get so tired of people griping about the cost to play this game.

This game is cheap entertainment.

What's expensive is the $30-$50 worth of cigars I smoke while playing this game during an evenng and the $20-$40 i drink in whiskey.

The game itself is the cheap part.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:46 AM

Mythanatos:

SlickHunter:

This x1000.

I get so tired of people griping about the cost to play this game.

This game is cheap entertainment.

What's expensive is the $30-$50 worth of cigars I smoke while playing this game during an evenng and the $20-$40 i drink in whiskey.

The game itself is the cheap part.

Now that I can relate to...thank you Cohiba & Crown!!!! It's why I lose to "Amateurs, Pros, and Tour Pros" in the "new PC version".  Those appareled up mofos are tough to beat at times. LMFAO

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 1:17 PM

I take this was aimed at me Tel boy!

terwyl1:
    Actually you have abused the system as much as anyone

And you haven’t? 
    Your a mobile player, you have a mobile apparel photo, and a verified member, so I bet you were credit harvesting too, your verification proves that you were either after a gift card, a custom golf bag, or a chat with Chad!

The credits have now stopped, and you’ve fallen at the last hurdle, and you now want to blame someone for your future loss.

And I bet your a remainer.........snowflake! 

Sent you a sleeve of 10cr balls,  couldn’t afford pink, times are hard now! 

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:00 AM

I have to say that I am quite fortunate as well, but I do not think that your remarks are very comforting to the majority who cannot afford such luxuries.  

RSS