Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • jimstinson67
    3,254 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 11:48 AM

RickEh:

Yay... it started working again... gonna count em.

Same here - get 'em while they're hot! 😆

• chutzpahzekejim
    77 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 11:55 AM
    WGT, I have sat through 25-30 credit videos over the last 24 hours and have not received a single credit. After reading through some of this thread, I would like to point that I am not, nor have I ever been a "credit cheater" and respectfully request the credits I've "earned" be added to my account. Totally bummed about this credit thing, but still stoked on the game. Thanks, Jim
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:11 PM

150 cap again

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:08 PM

RickEh:

Yay... it started working again... gonna count em.

Edit:  yep 9 restarts and 150 credits exactly until it stopped adding.

Sure beats no credits. Thank you WGT.  I can live with it. Will check to see if they show up tomorrow at the same time.

Do u have the latest app update.  They should stop playing when  the limit is reached

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:29 PM

These are the best credits ever, sure appreciate having them-:)

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:29 PM

These are the best credits ever, sure appreciate having them-:)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:53 PM

150 is back. We still don't know how long before reset. 

I don't know about others but, I didn't have to restart the app even once. Could be a silver lining that in the process that got fixed.

Another bonus for me was that most of the videos today were 6 seconds with most of the rest being 15. I think I only had one or two that were full 30.

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 6:22 PM
    I am only getting 16 - 26 at a "sitting," and not totaling anywhere near 150, but I'm happy to be seeing something again.

EDIT: Three hours and enough "sittings" later, and yes, it reached and stopped at 150 credits. I will check in the morning, just in case, but I suspect another 150 depends on the turnover of the wgt day. If this keeps up, it will allow many players with inexpensive tastes to continue playing the game with a new sleeve of 300-credit balls every other day (or the lovely 200cr Allianz ball plus 2 or 3 extra CC passes), requiring $ (or surveys or long patience with starter/BE-S balls) only for equipment upgrades.

Cheers!
  • AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:25 PM

Bishop7319:

Would it be possible to bring back credit video's for us poor PC users?

It is not fair that PC users (esp. older PC's) cannot earn credits but mobile users can.

I'm not a PC player, but are you forbidden from downloading the app to your phone or pad and clicking on the ads?

• ZirjoGondar
    94 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:54 PM

Dear WGT,

I have no issues spending $60-70 for an online game, as that's what a console game goes for.  And I have actually spent more than that for your game in real money.  It's a great game.  However, the surveys rarely pay out after surrendering all the info necessary to have your identity stolen.  And I don't understand how playing other games for credits in your game makes any sense for you or me; I want to play your game, not another totally unrelated game.  Dont you want me to play your game?  If the credit videos are limited to 150 cr every three or four days (my experience  over the last week), there is no way for a new player to attain decent clubs for less than hundreds of real dollars or twenty years of clicking video ads.  If you offered indestructible balls at any price, your game with the recent credit cap might be viable.  But asking us to buy transitory balls forever after having spent hundreds of dollars on clubs is a ridiculous expectation when we can pick up an old copy of EA Tiger Woods, dust off our old xbox 360s, and play forever for $20 all in.

RSS