• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:17 AM

andwhy67:

I take this was aimed at me Tel boy!

terwyl1:
    Actually you have abused the system as much as anyone

And you haven’t? 
    Your a mobile player, you have a mobile apparel photo, and a verified member, so I bet you were credit harvesting too, your verification proves that you were either after a gift card, a custom golf bag, or a chat with Chad!

The credits have now stopped, and you’ve fallen at the last hurdle, and you now want to blame someone for your future loss.

And I bet your a remainer.........snowflake! 

Sent you a sleeve of 10cr balls,  couldn’t afford pink, times are hard now! 

Yes sorry I keep forgetting to press the 'quote' icon.  I think that you give me far too much credit, I have little idea what most of the above means. If I verified my account I assume it was for financial purposes, but aiming for gift cards, golf bags?? Really you are way off the mark. I have no ultimate aims for use of credits, and never facilitated buying passes in Clashes..

A few facts: I was a member of a group in SEL to help lower income members with credits monthly, all paid for in cash. I gave that up after I felt that it was being abused.

I doubt if I have played more than 6 mobile rounds (hate it), only set it up because no credits on laptop anymore, and to keep XPs going on holiday. 

If your final point refers to Brexit then I have no idea what relevance that has. But if you are at all interested, I voted to leave the bloody EU with all of it's bureaucratic waste. However I despise Brexiteers who lie (possibly to themselves as well) when they say everyone knew what they were voting for in 2016. I am sure some did, but many others like me did not. I still believe that the UK should leave, but do think that the country deserves another referendum to ensure that people do really understand. 

For what it is worth as well I am quite happy to lose Scotland and Wales to independence, as long as they do not expect England to subsidise them afterwards. 

Cannot imagine that you wanted to see all of the above, but c'est la vie. 

• Billyonpar18
    422 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:08 AM

WGT has changed so much since Top Golf has taken over. I use to get alot of credits and gifted most away. I do not play the money grab clash and if I it is with free pass and a 10 credit ball which plays very nicely if you play as bad as i do

Way to go top golf Gee just saw the turkey hat a must have lmao.Ituse to be a free ball for all certin days but now it's losing a ball every other.

Opps next round will be 5 over and 2 lost balls

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 4:20 AM

terwyl1:

I have to say that I am quite fortunate as well, but I do not think that your remarks are very comforting to the majority who cannot afford such luxuries.  

My comments and the people who can’t afford luxuries?

Yes I watched videos and earned credits like everyone else, it was mentioned and nothing was done about it, and in response have been more than happy to send gifts, on numerous occasions. Come to mention it so we’re many of the other offenders’ doing the same as me, The 12 days of Christmas and the event in July, the GoGF monthly, and yet the ones on here openly stating how they were earning their credits, not hiding anything were here every month and came up trumps and gave credits/ gifts time and time again.

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 4:53 AM

Mythanatos:

SlickHunter:
    I strictly play on mobile. Honestly, if the starter ball will be my only option, I think I can break the wallet, after all, this is cheaper that most entertainment that we pay for-:)

This x1000.

I get so tired of people griping about the cost to play this game.

This game is cheap entertainment.

What's expensive is the $30-$50 worth of cigars I smoke while playing this game during an evenng and the $20-$40 i drink in whiskey.

The game itself is the cheap part.

Agreed. I can handle WGT expenses, but I am seeking a sponsor for -

A nice PARTAGAS

AND

Oban Scotch Single Malt 18 yrs

Thank you,

TyMacni

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:21 AM

andwhy67:
    Yes I watched videos and earned credits like everyone else, it was mentioned and nothing was done about it, and in response have been more than happy to send gifts, on numerous occasions. Come to mention it so we’re many of the other offenders’ doing the same as me, The 12 days of Christmas and the event in July, the GoGF monthly, and yet the ones on here openly stating how they were earning their credits, not hiding anything were here every month and came up trumps and gave credits/ gifts time and time again.

I have not done videos in a long time. I was on a mobile page a while back and they talking about using multiple devices and auto clickers. As all of us know, eventually they stop it, they always do.

They knew players were doing it and they all had a great run, Back to reality now.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 6:19 AM

I think the capping of videos to such a small amount is ridiculous.  Yet WGT has equipment that far exceeds that number.  If you want to keep the credit limit that low, fine, keep the equipment price the way it is, but change the amount of hits on a ball to unlimited (there's still huge benefits to spending your credits on balls) or increase the number of hits you can use on a ball to 600 or so.  

What you've done is essentially make this a game for the wealthy.  I'm guilty of farming credits, but I did so to (help) TLS fund clashes and prizes for clashing.  In total, I probably spent 300,000 credits in gifting passes, buying clubs and balls for clan members based on their clash efforts.

Isn't that what the Country Clubs are for?  To help people get better, be a "family"?  

You want to put a limit on credits earned, make it 1,000 per day.  At least then players can afford to play a ball that fits their game.  Maybe WGT will be able to retain players then because at 150 credit per day, WGT's player pool is going to shrink dramatically.

• Parbuster1962
    281 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 6:30 AM

I find this whining quite humorous. The reason they limited the ability of earning credits is because so many of us abused it by using bots to earn thousands of credits per day.

Do any of you understand how game and app providers earn money from advertisers? They are paid based on views to each add and how much new business advertisers receive from people who view their ad.

I can guarantee that WGT was losing advertisers because they were not earning any revenue from advertising on WGT. Since bots were churning out views no eyes were actually seeing the ads thus no revenue from WGT viewers.

100 credits per day is fine I don't even earn 25 a day because I have a life and don't sped my time tapping on my device to earn credits. 100 per day is 4500 a month.

Here's a tip stop playing 1000 credit balls  use 100 credit balls or even free balls.

The player pool will not shrink because there are no other available golf games that come close to WGT. 

My 2 cents

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 6:57 AM

andwhy67:

terwyl1:

I have to say that I am quite fortunate as well, but I do not think that your remarks are very comforting to the majority who cannot afford such luxuries.  

My comments and the people who can’t afford luxuries?

This is getting quite weird, I had already responded to this, but it does not show up.

Due to me not using the 'quote' icon again you have picked up comments not meant for you. I was responding to the guy who spends $50-60 on cigars and whisky when he is playing. Thinks the game is cheap, but obviously not your 'average' member 

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 7:06 AM

pdiehm:

I think the capping of videos to such a small amount is ridiculous.  Yet WGT has equipment that far exceeds that number.  If you want to keep the credit limit that low, fine, keep the equipment price the way it is, but change the amount of hits on a ball to unlimited (there's still huge benefits to spending your credits on balls) or increase the number of hits you can use on a ball to 600 or so.  

What you've done is essentially make this a game for the wealthy.  I'm guilty of farming credits, but I did so to (help) TLS fund clashes and prizes for clashing.  In total, I probably spent 300,000 credits in gifting passes, buying clubs and balls for clan members based on their clash efforts.

Isn't that what the Country Clubs are for?  To help people get better, be a "family"?  

You want to put a limit on credits earned, make it 1,000 per day.  At least then players can afford to play a ball that fits their game.  Maybe WGT will be able to retain players then because at 150 credit per day, WGT's player pool is going to shrink dramatically.

Your way of doing things would produce no profit to WGT. What was the benefit to them in you farming credits, which the advertisers would not pay for, only to pay it back to them. 

I agree that moderation of the prices would be in order, but in my view restriction on credits earned each day is appropriate. In addition they should not allow the purchase of additional credits in Clashes because it undoes all the good that introduction of the Awards process did. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 7:17 AM

DonCaron:
    They knew players were doing it and they all had a great run, Back to reality now.

agreed, had enough now of who’s to blame!

RSS