Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 4:48 PM

Bowl64:

Well well, i just installed the "new" game! Eehhhmmm, not a fan of it as it is, putting harder, have to figure out the resolution and more.Bjorn

You got it!  LOL, been following your misery and now I see you're good. Yay.  :-D

• miclormic
    1,077 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 2:52 AM

I downloaded and played one 3 hole match. I.M.H.O.  it stinks!  Looks like an antique video game. If this is what we have to look forward to as PC player option, I will no longer be playing WGT, and I have been here since 2011 and play every day.

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 4:40 AM
    YankeeJim:

Bowl64:

Well well, i just installed the "new" game! Eehhhmmm, not a fan of it as it is, putting harder, have to figure out the resolution and more.Bjorn

You got it!  LOL, been following your misery and now I see you're good. Yay.  :-D

LOL! Yeah, and i don`t know why or how, it just worked when i started the launcher for the 86th time :)))
  • Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:19 AM

Bowl64:
    YankeeJim:

Bowl64:

LOL! Yeah, and i don`t know why or how, it just worked when i started the launcher for the 86th time :)))

Yes, same here, finally working, kudos to wgt Champ, he did say it would be fixed this week.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:55 AM

Nicole161106:

Bowl64:
    YankeeJim:

Bowl64:

Yes, same here, finally working, kudos to wgt Champ, he did say it would be fixed this week.

well done nicole and bjorn.......ive had it a few days now ....it is different on the greens for sure.....we just need to adjust i guess.......

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:57 AM

forgive me if anyone  has asked previously but will we get notebook transferred over eventually ......thx  @ champion

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:33 AM

Bowl64:
    YankeeJim:

Bowl64:

The update they had for the stand alone version Monday had one fix for issues installing on Windows with players using other than English. That might have been Bjorn’s problem.

• Smoke11
    159 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 9:12 AM

I'm having the sme problem with my speedsheets running two screens.

Not having any luck getting it figured out. It makes all the difference in the world when you can use 2 screens.

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 9:37 AM

It might have been, i really hope WGT will get it to be as good as the Flashgame. We`ll just have to wait and see i guess.

Bjorn

• ScottHope
    10,119 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 1:11 PM

Smoke11:
    I'm having the sme problem with my speedsheets running two screens. Not having any luck getting it figured out. It makes all the difference in the world when you can use 2 screens.
    Not exactly sure whose post you are referring to Smoke, but would THIS help at all?

RSS