Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 1:46 PM

miclormic:
    I downloaded and played one 3 hole match. I.M.H.O.  it stinks!  Looks like an antique video game. If this is what we have to look forward to as PC player option, I will no longer be playing WGT, and I have been here since 2011 and play every day.

Maybe try to give it more than 10 minutes of your time before passing absolute judgement.

There are adjustments you can make to it to change the screen resolution for better quality, for example. The avatar doesn't look great and that tends to dominate the screen, but the courses themselves are just as photo-realistic as in the Flash version.

So maybe take another look and bear that in mind, as well the fact that they'll be working on improvements over the next 12 months.

Nigel.

• gatorbilly
    608 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 1:57 PM

Agreed 100%... I am not a fan yet but...I am sure the techs @ wgt will make this version as good if not better than the flash version   billy

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 2:16 PM

Is there a way to play others(set/join) a game or we only able to join those coin rooms?I searched but may have missed it.

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 4:24 PM

Smoke11:

I'm having the sme problem with my speedsheets running two screens.

Not having any luck getting it figured out. It makes all the difference in the world when you can use 2 screens.

Forget the 2nd. screen and spreadsheets............utilise that GREY MATTER between your ears..........problem solved !

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 5:44 PM

Wutpa:

There are adjustments you can make to it to change the screen resolution for better quality, for example. The avatar doesn't look great and that tends to dominate the screen, but the courses themselves are just as photo-realistic as in the Flash version.

So maybe take another look and bear that in mind, as well the fact that they'll be working on improvements over the next 12 months.

Nigel.

Totally Agree. A long way to go and a lot more updates to go also.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 12:49 AM

does anyone know how to alter screen size as its too big on my screen cant even see the meter on the bottom

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:12 AM

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 3:16 AM

thx scott

ScottHope:

• callant
    77 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 2:50 AM

for me i hope you make 60 sec play other than 45 sec much better my opinion  and can not see if someone is on line  see only thry are playing not if they are avaible green or red as before on flash play

i like old program better only stady meter is better program looks not and more difficult to handel i am member since 2010 and play every day

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 12:31 PM

I will ask you Scott--as you seem to be a wiz at all things PC related as it comes to WGT.

I see from your post pictures that you have the "video" options  showing as they have been.

As has been posted before myself, someone else had the video section all jumbled up together.

I do not know how to cut and paste what i see here that well,I dont post much to the forums.

So i will reference you to the thread of "Desktop Update 11/4/19, page 1,post by Sam Spayed. His screen capture is what i see still as well.

Champs reply was---looking into it.

Your post was after his---your screenshot looks as it was-- mine still looks like Sam's.

Have i missed something?--I know it checks for updates each time. 

RSS