Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • Harrysonandon
    200 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:11 AM

you also need to work out how to take caps lock off JD ffs :)

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:14 AM

kavvz:

Luckystar5:

@lonnie,  Shakespeare said it best, to answer your question, concerning how much can they screw up,   " let me count the ways "  13 pages and counting, and it's only been 8 hours since the update.  

Lonnie asked earlier if the glass is half full or empty.  You and Lonnie are clearly the glass is half empty type.  Additionally, yes if a tree falls and no one is around it does indeed make a sound.  ;)  

Sound and time and space, etc.... are all human constructs. If there are no humans around, then there is no sound. Logically, we expect to have the tree made a sound as it fall, because of experiences, but without actual verification the correct answer is no sound. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:17 AM

DampandDusty:
    ..and we have Scott Hope and his genius workarounds.

Yup, thanks God we do! 

WGT should really consider hiring the man. Seriously! At least, his work and contribution to the community need to be recognized one way or another. The man is so humble that he doesn't even accept any gift. 

Scott, we know you're not doing what you do for fame or anything but you should give us a chance to show our appreciation, bro! C'mon! ;-)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:54 AM

Thank you Simon. Though at the moment, with my navigation menu, I think I'm only giving people the ability to look around the site and see just how much is broken, lol.

Still, at least some nice pictures of custom cars are popping up, very cool, hehe.  ; )

⇩ EDIT : Thank you Stevie and everyone else for their kind comments. Thank you.  : ) ⇩

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:12 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    WGT should really consider hiring the man. Seriously! At least, his work and contribution to the community need to be recognized one way or another. The man is so humble that he doesn't even accept any gift. 

+1 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:35 AM

I just downloaded and activated puffin for Windows and the top menu is perfect with it. So the question is why does it work on puffin browser on Iphone and Windows when all other browsers don't. 

Or are there some browers that it works on that I can't use. I can't use Microsoft Edge on this PC after a semi crash a few months ago. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:44 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:57 AM

fobby1980:

kavvz:

Luckystar5:

@lonnie,  Shakespeare said it best, to answer your question, concerning how much can they screw up,   " let me count the ways "  13 pages and counting, and it's only been 8 hours since the update.  

Lonnie asked earlier if the glass is half full or empty.  You and Lonnie are clearly the glass is half empty type.  Additionally, yes if a tree falls and no one is around it does indeed make a sound.  ;)  

Sound and time and space, etc.... are all human constructs. If there are no humans around, then there is no sound. Logically, we expect to have the tree made a sound as it fall, because of experiences, but without actual verification the correct answer is no sound. 

And yet a squirrel on the ground would scamper away immediately upon hearing the sound of the falling tree.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 12:32 PM

mkg335:

fobby1980:

kavvz:

Luckystar5:

And yet a squirrel on the ground would scamper away immediately upon hearing the sound of the falling tree.

My mistake. I should have stated “living beings’ constructs”. I’m positive animals have a sense of time/space/sound, even if they cannot express themselves like humans. 

On another topic, with everything’s going on with the latest update, when do players get paid for Week 34 9-hole games? I was very excited because I finished first in PB 9-hole; it was my first in a long time, and yet it’s Thursday already and no credits in sight. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 12:36 PM

fobby1980:

kavvz:

Luckystar5:

Lol too funny.  Where do you guys come up with this stuff?  

Why does everyone assume everything in the universe has to involve humans.  

RSS