Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:37 PM

I don't suppose this would be a good time to ask about fixing the "End of Game Chat" feature ?

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 1:51 PM

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:21 PM

I logged in using my normal IP address here in Atlanta.  My top menu is messed up and I have all the problems everyone else is describing.

I then logged in to my VPN's Silicon Valley server.  Top menu is fine.  All else is fine.  Oakmont shows up as an option when creating a game.

Apparently, WGT has not propagated all of their code to all of their servers yet.  Sooner or later they will figure that out.  Hopefully sooner.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:26 PM

WGTChampion:

Thank you everyone for your responses so far. Unfortunately I don't have a timeline for fixes but we're working as fast as we can. 

Thanks. 

_CHAMPION 

WGT Champion..also the Titleist Lime color L89+ advertise as super vapor for 1050 credits, which I’m paying for, but it only has regular vapor trail like the 1025 credits..i remember asking you weeks ago, I just thought you never gotten around to it. Can you please check it out, or maybe I’m missing something..thank you

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:36 PM

SamSpayed:

Luckystar5:

Shakespeare said it best, to answer your question, concerning how much can they screw up,   " let me count the ways "  

I thought that was Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

I stand corrected, thank you, but the point wasn't who wrote it, it was what was said.  lol

• TreasureHunter
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:42 PM

TopShelf2010:

borntobesting:
    I am so tired of all the whining when an update messes some things up!

For me personally Joe, I get frustrated by the players that ONLY visit the Forums when it is time to complain about something.

Don

You know what fustrates me? When you are searching throught the forums looking for some answers and people post things like you have. It is completely unhelpful. In fact it makes it worse since we wade throught these pompous rants to find any good information. Why don't you try helping people instead of complaining about complaints.

Be helpful. Not  self important.

• TreasureHunter
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 2:50 PM

Wow great.

Now this is what I call being helpful.

Thank you.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:07 PM

Just wanted to say; just played full 18at oakmont no problems no backdoors needed in the line up at least on mobile! To champion and icon and all the rest at wgt that accomplished this(i know there are glitches) as Gomer says ty,ty,ty,ty,ty,ty,ty! It's beautiful,it is truly the king of the older courses(oly,bpb,ph ,cong etc). Great job!!!!!!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:21 PM

I don't want to kick a dead horse but I couldn't resist

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:26 PM

drmoose:

I don't suppose this would be a good time to ask about fixing the "End of Game Chat" feature ?

Doc :)

PRICELESS !!!!   AN INSTANT CLASSIC   LMAO

RSS