Owners raiding other cubs

Wed, Jul 24 2019 9:12 AM (44 replies)
  • 2questions
    856 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 2:42 PM

Robert1893:
    I see a lot...(...snip)...

Clarity.

("Robert") you are 100% correct, and...0% incorrect.  Every.  Point.

Thanx (again)...

-Ty

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 3:25 PM

jacktrade51:

I though we solved this problem 3 years ago.  I won't name club owner/club tonight, but I will if it happens again.

I recognize all club members are free agents and sometimes they move on.  So it goes.  But I do not want some club owner targeting our members for recruiting.  And he heard that on his wall.

Tom.

LATER EDIT (7/10):  I now am aware of 4 members in BD that received invites from the one owner in the last 24 hours.  Obviously, lol, those 4 aren't moving since they told me about it. So far, nobody in BD has accepted. 

Advise him that if hes bored then why dont he watch the cricket, ah no scratch that, the rugby, oops, ermmmm the football (soccer) then.......ahh, maybe not ;-)

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 6:43 PM

As I noted when I started this thread, I recognize everyone is a free agent.  In addition, I have a lot of former members still on my friends list.  I don't take it personally when they move to another club even though I never really like it.

But I do take it personally when some jerk owner decides the way to grow his own club is to invade others.

And, Don, I will name him publicly if he keeps going.  In the meantime, I posted on his wall so he knows exactly what I think.

Tom.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 6:48 PM

Robert1893:

This thread makes me feel bad. I never get solicited. Sometimes, I think the only guy who wants me is the guy who calls and wants to talk about my car warranty that's about to expire. 

But, but, but............you always hang up on me.......

I can make you such a deal!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 7:21 PM

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 8:48 PM
    They are very very bad boys indeedy :)...………..

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 3:13 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 4:49 AM

TopShelf2010:

jacktrade51:
    And, Don, I will name him publicly if he keeps going

By all means Tom, if you are that passionate about this situation, AND you are willing to risk yourself being put on moderation for breaking the unwritten rule of "calling out players", then please do.

Don

Where do we see these unwritten rules? ;-)

Jacktrade; I think it's a moot point whether you'd be breaking T+C's or not.  If I say that xxxxxx cheats that would be, if I say Fmagnets is rather good at this game that isn't.  If you say someone is posting on the walls of your CC members asking them to join his CC instead, and you don't like it?  Seems to me both are true and you're not accusing anyone of anything other than what you think is bad manners.

I think, generally wgt are sensible about the way they inerpret what people are doing and see their frustrations.  I don't think anyone has been benned for the following and most could have been.

Exploit any bug in the Site to gain unfair advantage in the game and communicate the existence of any such bug.

Saying that there seems no point at all in risking it, I and I'm sure anyone else who was even remotely interested, looked at who's wall you posted on from the first post.  I do get that maybe you are saying you'll name him in an attempt to stop him doing it.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 5:34 AM

jacktrade51:
    I recognize all club members are free agents and sometimes they move on.  So it goes.  But I do not want some club owner targeting our members for recruiting. 

Be it they post on their wall or send the club invite , neither one matters . If your members are happy with being in the club  they wont go anywhere .As a club owner I could care less who invites my members to join their club . If they want to leave they will leave anyway . You really are stressing yourself out over nothing .

Always remember you can do the same so go after that club owners players to . Go and invite their entire roster to come to your club . Send them all an invite including the club owner .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 6:24 AM

RSS