Forums

Help › Forums

Owners raiding other cubs

Wed, Jul 24 2019 9:12 AM (44 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 6:37 PM

I though we solved this problem 3 years ago.  I won't name club owner/club tonight, but I will if it happens again.

I recognize all club members are free agents and sometimes they move on.  So it goes.  But I do not want some club owner targeting our members for recruiting.  And he heard that on his wall.

Tom.

LATER EDIT (7/10):  I now am aware of 4 members in BD that received invites from the one owner in the last 24 hours.  Obviously, lol, those 4 aren't moving since they told me about it. So far, nobody in BD has accepted. 

• DeirdreO
    90 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 9:28 PM

I’ve had a couple members tell me they have had a club owner ask if they were happy in their club and if they anted to move to another club.  I don’t like it either.  Fortunately, my guys are loyal, so far.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 9:33 PM

A director from the same club solicited Me, an owner, a few months ago to see if I and some of my members would like to switch over just to play Clashes and then switch back. Berated me about it really.  Sheesh!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 2:40 AM

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 3:49 AM

you folks need to get a grip. #1 this is a video game. #2 country club owners DO NOT own the members of their club. seriously what is wrong with you folks? if someone wants to leave your club thats their business. #3 if your members are gettin poached, TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE AS A CLUB OWNER ITS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT KEEPING THEM HAPPY. geez people this is 2019 and people ARE NOT PROPERTY.

• UNCforLIFE
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 7:27 AM

Coming from the guy who is so worried about the clubs in my bag because there a higher level than I am. Hay Bud," it's just a game!!!". If these are issues other clubs want to worry about and discuss, why don't you try letting them and stay out of it. You had a issue you were interested in with me and my clubs, even though I have no clue who you are, and you asked and spoke your opinion. How come you can do that but these people cant? Again, why don't you try minding your own business and quit stalking players. If people wan't to take this game more serious than you do, what does it matter to you. 2 faced!!!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 7:28 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 7:54 AM
    Robert1893:

This thread makes me feel bad. I never get solicited. Sometimes, I think the only guy who wants me is the guy who calls and wants to talk about my car warranty that's about to expire. 

HaHaHa, I think we are lonely and not wanted.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 8:09 AM

AlaskanDame:

A director from the same club solicited Me, an owner, a few months ago to see if I and some of my members would like to switch over just to play Clashes and then switch back. Berated me about it really.  Sheesh!

Just had that same thing happen to me last night, but I believe that its a different person from a different club.  

• DarPlays9
    36 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 8:49 AM

Billycash is right. If this is what your club is like, well I don’t want anything to do with any of the members. I’ll let smokedturkey0 what you said. She likes a good laugh. 

RSS