7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:13 AM

• 2questions
    856 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:16 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Sheesh!

Indeed..

On point.  I am no longer amazed by the "Golden Putter" Shigady. 

I am certain I had not seen that word before.  Nice.

- Ty

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:36 AM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:55 AM

Robert1893:

This thread makes me feel bad. I never get solicited. Sometimes, I think the only guy who wants me is the guy who calls and wants to talk about my car warranty that's about to expire. 

Hey Robert dont feel bad about it . It`s their loss for looking over you . I sent you an invite to come join my club , because I know how great a person you really are . If anyone doesnt like it oh well . I just cut around 10 players so Im looking to rebuild my roster .  

So all you cowards go run and hide . Tell`em the bogey man is coming and hell is coming with him . Im going to run amok and pillage all country clubs . No one will be safe no one at all . I will take no prisoners an execute the wounded . Matter of fact Im going to invite myself 2 times just because I can  :-)

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 9:56 AM

UNCforLIFE:

Coming from the guy who is so worried about the clubs in my bag because there a higher level than I am. Hay Bud," it's just a game!!!". If these are issues other clubs want to worry about and discuss, why don't you try letting them and stay out of it. You had a issue you were interested in with me and my clubs, even though I have no clue who you are, and you asked and spoke your opinion. How come you can do that but these people cant? Again, why don't you try minding your own business and quit stalking players. If people wan't to take this game more serious than you do, what does it matter to you. 2 faced!!!

i ask you a simple question about your clubs, not an issue with them, and instead of being a nice guy and answering my question, you chose to go the other route and be very rude to me. you could have taken the opportunity to make a new friend. this is how people unaquainted with each other become to know each other . as for minding my business, this is a public forum so if its here to read, then its my business just as it is everyone elses. asking questions of a fellow wgt member doesnt make me a stalker.im a stalker yet you followed me to this thread to comment on what i said?? think maybe its you stalking me. and where do you get i dont take the game seriously? relax a bit dude. i dont know you and am certainly not looking to cause trouble or make trouble with you. i was merely curious and then thought , hey theres another dude from NC on wgt maybe we could play sometime. you certainly misread my intentions. my apologies for approaching you to begin with.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 10:28 AM

• AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 10:40 AM

2questions:

AlaskanDame:
    Sheesh!

Indeed..

On point.  I am no longer amazed by the "Golden Putter" Shigady. 

I am certain I had not seen that word before.  Nice.

- Ty

We traded.  I had to look up shigady (urban dictionary def., I assume), lol!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 10:48 AM

DonCaron:
    Robert1893:

This thread makes me feel bad. I never get solicited. Sometimes, I think the only guy who wants me is the guy who calls and wants to talk about my car warranty that's about to expire. 

HaHaHa, I think we are lonely and not wanted.

Lol!!!!!

• 2questions
    856 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 1:38 PM

Robert1893:
    Unsolicited posts to one's wall

So...

Two question(s):

1.  Unsolicited post to WGT walls is a real thing...?!?

2.  I did not know that (solicited wall posts) was happening.  What am I missin'...?

Either way, (maybe) learnin' something new today.

Thanx...

-Ty

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 2:07 PM

RSS