Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Gepetto1958
    4,225 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:48 PM

Dear Santas everywhere, I am one of you every month of the year for my best friend named "franzinipierre". A couple of these would surprise and please him

Srixon Z-STAR XV Balls (L13+)

TYVM,JP

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:56 PM

Robert1893:
    I'm sorry that you feel passed over. There are well over 100 unfulfilled requests. Santas' bags are not unlimited and neither are the hours in this Santa's day.

Please see page # 1 post # 2  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:03 PM

Gepetto1958:

Dear Santas everywhere, I am one of you every month of the year for my best friend named "franzinipierre". A couple of these would surprise and please him

Srixon Z-STAR XV Balls (L13+)

TYVM,JP

Three sleeves are on their way!

Santa is always pleased when a player posts on someone else's behalf. :-) 

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:10 PM
    MaxAsh:

I guess pg.29 got passed over. :o(

passed over no longer putter sent
  • Jag001
    1,453 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:14 PM

callaghan159:

Jag001:

Dear Santa, 

Pleas overlook my misgivings throughout the last year, honestly that little Brat had it coming!!!

If you could see your way clear to overlook his black eye, then I could really do with a new Callaway Rogue Lvl 96 Driver.

Many Merries all.

Cheers,

Jeff

GIFTED

What truly wonderful surprise, I was scrolling through the thread thinking Santa had not forgiven my naughty actions throughout the year when I checked post 4 to see that my name was indeed on the gifted list. 

This came as a heck of a shock as I had not received any message in my inbox informing me that someone had sent me a gift. Sure enough I checked my equipment to find a bright shiny new driver in my bag. 

Firstly I would like to thank you callaghan159   for you most generous gift, this is the first time I have ever been the recipient of a gift through this Christmas in July process you have no idea of how much I appreciate it.

I will certainly paying this forward.

THank you again.

Cheers,

Jeff

• 375golfer00
    48 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:17 PM

Would like to ask Santa for Level 78 Cleveland 80 yard wedge.

Thanks Steve

• MaxAsh
    59 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:51 PM

borntobesting:
    MaxAsh:

I guess pg.29 got passed over. :o(

passed over no longer putter sent

Tears of joy. I had about given up but you came thru. Thank you and all Santa's.

Some day when I can, I will be a Santa. Thank you. :o)

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:46 PM

Robert1893

I'm down on my knees in full supplication, asking for a Premier Membership, how dare, I.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. BILL.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:05 PM

@bg444out

No worries.

I see you play various versions of the Callaway ball. Of those Callaways that you play, what's your preferred ball? I can throw you a couple of sleeves of those. 

You can either respond here or post to my wall. I probably won't be able to check back until some time tomorrow. 

• masterblaster199
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:26 PM

hi,  i wish i could have for chrimas in july that taylormade spider putter  m1 level 101+ that would probably improve my putting  and would be really appreciate   hope santa will be good to me thank  you i ve been a very good boy with over 6000 games in 3 years 

RSS