Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:43 PM

Zzyzx01:

What a terrific community!!  I've gleaned a lot of helpful tips and suggestions given freely by the members of the WGT community that have helped improve my game a bit.  Granted my game has quite a ways to go, but I'm having fun on the journey.

I find it difficult to ask for any more help from the community, but I will humble myself to request a new:

Cleveland 588 60*W L-78

May continued blessings fall upon our terrific and generous WGT Santas.  Thank you for considering my request.

Humbly,

Zzyzx01  (...henry)

Gift Sent!

_CHAMPION

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:43 PM

tatabud:

Hi to all the  SANTAS  and  ty  for the  great job  you all are  doing...….I  have been a   good   girl and  could  use  a  Cpl  sleeves  of  balls Titliest lvl 90's 

Jan  (Tatabud) SMILE

Gift sent! 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:47 PM

alsp8:

Please Mr Santa, I would love to have 

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3 Wood (L99+) for the slower meter. Thanks and Merry Christmas in July.

Gift sent! 

_CHAMPION

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:49 PM

IBerry2:

Dear Santa,if there is any christmas cheere left after you have done your rounds,I would like to try the TaylorMade TP5x Balls (Level 48).

well done guys for all your effort again at this years event.you all have a great day,happy Christmas to one and all :)

Gift sent! 

_CHAMPION 

• kevpete79
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 2:27 PM

hi Santa I'm not greedy ill take any gift...ive not gotten and gifts in 2 years for real so coins to play tournament's be nice thanks Santa kevpete79

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 2:48 PM

KingSak:

My requested wish likely wont get fulfilled as Santa will be broke before he gets to me on page 29. :-(

Don't despair. The Santas can think in a non-linear fashion... when they decide to think. :-) 

There are two more days and other Santas will likely come along. I added your name to unfulfilled requests list on page 1. 

Best of luck! 

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 4:05 PM

nomind1:

I sure could use a new 3 wood  like the MAX Meter 3 Wood {L 92 }  this would hopefully help my game so that I could compete in the tourneys   I would also like a new putter & new balls with slower meter   but I won't be greedy  lol      I only have 22 credits & had a heart attack April 2nd so anything will be much appreciated     thanks to all    nomind1

If this post needs verification I’d like to verify. Nomind1 is in my club and has been keeping us all informed about his condition. 

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 4:21 PM

dear santa,

ive waited until the end so more deserving could go first. id like to have the level 94 Callaway Epic Flash if possible. id be selling the one i have and passing those credits on to others as gifts in balls. thanks 

• MaxAsh
    59 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 4:44 PM

I guess pg.29 got passed over. :o(

• mrmp1
    536 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 4:45 PM

JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RSS