Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • ButterCap
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 4:59 PM

Santa i wish to have unlimited ball of Titleist. Thank you

• AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:03 PM

level 98 rogues iron set would really help my game i think , hope new irons would  help me to the next level , irons i have been in the bag a long time , seam to have gotten flat on leveling up , thanks AIR

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:11 PM

laurak360:

Santa, any balls please, having to play with concrete ones just now :(

I believe a sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome level 35 will serve you well. Enjoy!!!!!

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:20 PM

Thanks a lot mate Champion guy as well as a Champion player.Great concept by all the donors.Regards Almancini

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:27 PM

Papabukk:

nomind1:

I sure could use a new 3 wood  like the MAX Meter 3 Wood {L 92 }  this would hopefully help my game so that I could compete in the tourneys   I would also like a new putter & new balls with slower meter   but I won't be greedy  lol      I only have 22 credits & had a heart attack April 2nd so anything will be much appreciated     thanks to all    nomind1

If this post needs verification I’d like to verify. Nomind1 is in my club and has been keeping us all informed about his condition. 

Nomind1 has been gifted. Merry Christmas in July!!!!!

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:57 PM
    pooped169:

Papabukk:

nomind1:

I sure could use a new 3 wood  like the MAX Meter 3 Wood {L 92 }  this would hopefully help my game so that I could compete in the tourneys   I would also like a new putter & new balls with slower meter   but I won't be greedy  lol      I only have 22 credits & had a heart attack April 2nd so anything will be much appreciated     thanks to all    nomind1

If this post needs verification I’d like to verify. Nomind1 is in my club and has been keeping us all informed about his condition. 

Nomind1 has been gifted. Merry Christmas in July!!!!!

Thank you, pooped169. Nomind1 will enjoy his new putter. He is sometimes slow to equip things, and I hope he thanks you, but he's right that he's not too savvy about the wgt platform (though he's played for a long time), and I'm certain he has no idea what your message on his wall means. So, I am thanking you just in case he doesn't! Cheers!
  • AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:04 PM
    jacktrade51:

This is a really big ask, almost embarrassed to post it.  The new level 102 driver!

I will donate back credits through here if I get it when I sell the other off

You don't like the level 103 that you have? Why not? Curious for feedback . . . . AKD
  • rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:08 PM

Dear Santa.. thank you so much for doing this for your players.  I didn't know this was still going on..  so Santa.. i've been very good girl this year..  could i please get these >> Cleveland , level 76, 78, and 80, the whole set   > I couldn't find them in the set.. so it may have to be individually unless you know how to get the set.. lol   i'm really excited about getting these for my bag.. thankx bunches Santa.. and have a great Summer  xx♥xx

rockinrobyn

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:38 PM

ButterCap:

Santa i wish to have unlimited ball of Titleist. Thank you

Unfortunately, Santa lives in a present that has been defined by a past of the only unlimited ball being the starter ball. And that's our future. ;-)

In other words, sorry, Santa can't change reality. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:44 PM

MaxAsh:

I guess pg.29 got passed over. :o(

I'm sorry that you feel passed over. There are well over 100 unfulfilled requests. Santas' bags are not unlimited and neither are the hours in this Santa's day.

RSS