Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • kasia1967
    1,320 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:52 PM

hi santa what i would really like is a polish Avatar would make my day ,

iff thats not possible i play with callaway balls HEX CHROME VAPOUR SLOW METER LEVEL  PLUS 1.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE AS I HAVE SMALL CREDITS 

THANK YOU SANTA ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS 

KASIA 

• Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:06 AM

AlaskanDame:
    may I have a bottle of aspirin?

Check your stocking - put on in there :o)

I know the feeling. And by the way you did a wonderful job, well done.

I was referring to me, when members ask me. that is where I tell them to go, wgt news page.

Explaining how to post, yep Aspirin is required at times :o)

It can be hard to do at times for some, and once it is accomplish, the reward is worth it.

cheers AKD

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:19 AM

opyeuclid:

saved 

EDIT :   7/5/19   . I was asked some time ago if if I would ever do this one more time,  My reply was I dont think so ,  Sorry  .   and that made me think why not !        I took a chance and look what happened .

40 + pages ,   and my Christmas Wish for this year was just some help  .

Thank You Sir . And Thank You to all the Santa,s  .  

OPY

Yes pretty amazing. Too many Santas to name them individually, as I would be sad to miss anyone. The kindness and generosity of many. The hard work of a few sums up to great results and proves once again that the community does wonders. Even WGTChampion showed up and took part of it. Thank you WGT.

Special thank you and huge hand shake to Robert for making this year a special one. :o) Thank you sir! hats off to you...

And it keeps rolling til sunday.

cheers 

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:46 AM

Merry Christmas in July Everyone !

Dear Santa I am seeking assistance  to make my Christmas wish come true.  I am dreaming of  the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+).    I currently have equipment I can sell for a total of $11.46. I am asking for your  help with the balance, please.

I am not sure how this could be coordinated.(2 members combining funds for an item). If it can not be done,  I have a few possible ideas -

• Santa would gift me the Irons  paying the entire cost and I would use the $11.46 to send Santa a gift of his or her choosing.
    • If Santa pays the entire cost and chooses not to receive a gift, I will "Pay It Forward" by using the money to fulfill  the wish of another WGT member on Santa's list. (Santa, would you please inform me who that will be ?) 

Thank you very, very much.

Tony

I leave you all with this Song as a warm Christmas in July greeting .  I think it is beautiful and kindles many memories and emotions form childhood to the present. Hope you like it……

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 1:00 AM

Dear santa

I would be the most happy of men  in the world if i could have ;

THE FRENCH AVATAR  

That I have been claiming for years

Thanks very much ;)

• Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 1:59 AM

My first gift goes to Robert1893 

TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L81+)

You have my appreciation for everything you did this week for Christmas in July 2019.

And the list did not look right without your name on it.

Thank you Robert

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:07 AM

My only wish for Christmas in July 2019

That Wgt would gift a Max Gold Putter to Robert1893 for all he does for community and especially for this Christmas in July 2019.

Cheers Santa WGT

• Bishop7319
    67 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:12 AM

One of my CC members has been here at WGT since 2012 and never ask for much. He tries really hard but struggles. He also tries to [lay every day unless in hospital. He has COPD and possible lung cancer.

I would love to see Kingsak get his Christmas in July wish. Pg.29 I would even give up my gifted new putter if that was enough.

• borntobesting
    9,630 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:14 AM

It was also great to see champion step up and represent WGT in giving gifts.

• Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:33 AM

NicNac19:

Dear Santa,

Can you make all the holes bigger? If not, I'll just be a "helper". :)

Love your post, best request that can not be fulfilled.

All I can do to help is send to you smaller balls that will make the holes look bigger.

Enjoy :o)

cheers 

TaylorMade TP5 Balls (L95+)

RSS