Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:26 PM

DoctorLarry:

You guys need to give Robert1893 a BIG THANKS as he is spending his 4th of July tending a very busy forum and message board here!

THANKS ROBERT!

Great post Larry,

Robert has been busy, running the Christmas in July forum. gifting many great gifts and keeping the Filled and Unfulfilled request. What a great guy we have in the community.

Thank you very so much for all the hard work you put in and the huge impact you make in the community.

I am also thanking all the generous Santas this year and all giving and hand to Robert.

This is a great Christmas in July 2019 we are having.

cheers all

Bravo :o)

p.s. It is not over yet, still running til sunday july 7th 2019.

• Sabrina999
    241 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:07 PM

I hope one day I’m in a position to help others too!

• elaine676
    731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:25 PM

A very big " thank you"  for all the Santa`s who do this for all us players on WGT who are lucky enough to be chosen to receive a free gift

I would like some Max level pro balls. Please

Thank you for reading this and have a super Summer Santa x

Elaine676

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:30 PM

AlaskanDame:
    (when they asked in our club forum how to post here).  Would not be surprised if similar were happening in other clubs.

When you go onto WGT News page. Wgt has posted a nice advertising page for Christmas in July 2019. All they have to do is click on the link and they will get in this Forum.

Easiest way to explain it and get here.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:42 PM

Leggoman13:

AlaskanDame:
    (when they asked in our club forum how to post here).  Would not be surprised if similar were happening in other clubs.

When you go onto WGT News page. Wgt has posted a nice advertising page for Christmas in July 2019. All they have to do is click on the link and they will get in this Forum.

Easiest way to explain it and get here.

cheers

Yep, you and I know that.  But some non-techies still don't know how to find the News.  And I've even had one guy tell me they found this thread and then didn't know what to do to post.  (Even though he does occasionally figure out how to post in our club forum.)  I've told him to just do it the same way -- hit one of the "reply" buttons.  But I haven't seen him post yet.  Sigh . . . . may I have a bottle of aspirin?  Can be generic.  Thanks!

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:59 PM

Bobolicious:

Dear Santa,

I have managed to stay out of trouble this year.....somehow.  I am a level 88 player with level 31 Taylormade clubs.  Any upgrades about level 31 would be big help!

BE

Could you be more specific please, Santas don't like to guess.

You have more chance to get something then.

cheers

Pierre :0)

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:16 PM

callaghan159:

That's it for me. I'm broke. Lol. Hitting the highway for another weeks vacation tomorrow. A big thanks to all the Santa's and I hope all receipients  enjoy their gifts.  Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe summer.

PS---Hope WGT loosens the purse strings and joins the party. 

Thank you Santa for dropping by while on vacation. Enjoy the rest of your holidays. Have a good one and a safe one, Thank you for your generosity and thoughtful kindness.

cheers

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:32 PM

perthtruebluetwo:

Dear Santa,

i would like to try ous some Titleist balls, and new wedges , as ive been a very good boy this year.

Can you provide more specific details on requested items

cheers :o)

• kasia1967
    1,318 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:34 PM

hi i would like if possible for a polands polish girl Avatar if possible it would make my day please.if you cannot i would appreciate galloway balls level  1   as i dont have much credits .  anything at all would be nice i love this game and just want keep playing 

thank you santa ...kasia wgt player xx

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:39 PM

kevpete79:

hi Santa I'm not greedy ill take any gift...ive not gotten and gifts in 2 years for real so coins to play tournament's be nice thanks Santa kevpete79

Always helps to be more specific and provide more details. Santas don't like to guess.

cheers :o)

RSS