Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 12:05 PM

Champion when can we expect the update to come to IOS devices?

\

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 12:41 PM

borntobesting:

Champion when can we expect the update to come to IOS devices?

\

Assuming we don't run into any more big issues like the swing meter problem, probably sometime next week.

_CHAMPION 

• BirdieChaser2
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 4:59 PM

Champ, it's ashame the recent update had  such a major malfunction that got released but great reaction time getting the swing meter corrected.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:45 AM

Hey Champ here is a screenshot of the updating profile message that enable to use the swingmeter and cam view it was during a h2h round., so you see the 45 sec going down without able to play that comes to a warning.

It happened to me twice in a match and i have been withdrawn.

But it did happen during CC tournament.

Or anytime during a app surfing.

WGTChampion:

AussieMick11:

An unrelated issue. When I tap the new "PLAY St Andrews" button on the home screen it shows that I need to play the tournament (which I've entered) but the "Sign Up" button is shown (please see screenshot below). When I tap that button I'm brought to the sign up screen then get an error when hitting the "Enter Tournament" button. But if I navigate away from that tournament then go back to it, the "Play Now" button is displayed as normal.

I see the issue and reported it to QA. 

For now you can still access the tournament by going through GAME MODES > TOURNAMENTS. St. Andrews is the Featured Tournament and should show you the PLAY NOW correctly on this page.

I've also heard a few reports of the "updating profile" message during games. We're trying to get more info so if anyone that's having this issue can send a screenshot or any steps that they take that show them the message regularly, please let me know. 

_CHAMPION 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:22 AM

I'm not sure how to upload screenshots on here but I have sent some to CS, showing the same.

I've noticed that if you're free pass timer is counting down to your next free pass and the timer hits 00HRS 00M that's when it seems to make the Updating profile message appear when playing any game. If I'm just on the home screen and the timer hits 00HRS 00M then just the blue circle appears for a second or 2, but no Updating profile.

The free pass timer seems to be out and maybe connected to the issue as my timer can vary from saying 00HRS 15M to 00HRS 25M after it hits zero. It's also not counting down in hours and minutes, it's more like every 1 or 2 seconds. 

The other thing that I think would have been better is where you have the Turf War icon on the home screen, once you hit it, it should take you directly to the current Turf War screen and not your club page.

Edit: The Updating profile message seems to happen when you use a pass. This could be very frustrating and time consuming during the clash as you have to use a pass to play clash.

I hope this helps.

Mark

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:02 AM

Hi Champ, here is another screenshot mate. The player tells me it seems to show up randomly and in all parts of the game - during play, front page, pro shop, chat, etc. 

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:55 AM

Yes it happens on any part of the app.

But it seems to be related to the free pass clock.

When the clock countdown is running there is no problem, as soon as the clock reach 00h00 the problem appears

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 5:43 AM

Alain760:

When the clock countdown is running there is no problem, as soon as the clock reach 00h00 the problem appears

Champ, I can confirm this is also the case for one of my club mates. His quoted message to me....

"I think I know what's causing Updating profile... bug, would you pass the info to Champ mate? It's faulty free passes clock. It counts hours and minutes really fast. Sometimes takes less than 10 min to go from 9h to 0. Doesn't give you a free pass, but displays Updating profile... every time. Later it reverts to 9h and the whole thing reapets. Cheers."

Hope the info leads to a timely fix? Thanks Champ.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 6:56 AM

AussieMick11:

Alain760:

Champ, I can confirm this is also the case for one of my club mates. His quoted message to me....

"I think I know what's causing Updating profile... bug, would you pass the info to Champ mate? It's faulty free passes clock. It counts hours and minutes really fast. Sometimes takes less than 10 min to go from 9h to 0. Doesn't give you a free pass, but displays Updating profile... every time. Later it reverts to 9h and the whole thing reapets. Cheers."

Hope the info leads to a timely fix? Thanks Champ.

Exactly i just witness it the free pass clock decrease quickly, minutes countdown like seconds and when it comes to 00h00 the "update profile" message appears, last 30 sec and then the free pass clock start back to what it really last before daily free pass.

And it repeats over and over. Here for example i am 5 hours before next daily pass so i have a message every 5 minutes and less. So if i play now a 3 holes match i will have at least 3 update message that can ruin your shot clock and unable you to play and result to a withdraw, what i have experienced twice.

So the update message appears more often, when you approach your daily free pass time.

Alain

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 11:39 AM

The updating profile glitch just cost me my turf war coins

RSS