Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:35 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi all. We're currently working on nailing down the "updating profile" issue and CDP problems. 

Thank you for your patience.

A number of folks have asked me where the "courses" option went. It's still available but we changed the name to Stroke Play and CTTH and you can find it in the new GAME MODES panel.  

_CHAMPION 

Hi Champion 

Great to know that these issues are being addressed, but if I may ask, are the resizing issues also being ‘nailed down’ and addressed?   

Thank you 

Dee

• jjscotmanUK
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 5:33 AM

Hi Champion 

I would add my voice to the people complaining about almost constant 'Updating Profile' problems on my iPad.

I started experiencing the issue almost immediately after the recent update to the new look .

It's making the game unplayable on H2H matches or coin games against the clock and extremely difficult on ordinary rounds and practice.

I would urge WGT to fix the issues ASAP. 

Many thanks!! 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 9:21 AM

PaSux:
    I’m not calling to get rid of courses, per se, I was just making a point that i’m tired of playing the same courses over and over and over. It would be nice if they could some how put these CTTH courses into coin rooms. I do love the game, the repetitiveness of courses is getting hard to take. Also, I honestly did not know that Harbor and Celtic were not full courses on PC either.

Hypothetical question: if WGT gets rid of the current free credits earning system and force everyone to spend real money to buy them, and WGT will add 2 new courses, even 3, every year, how many players will quit the game instead? I’m all for new courses as anyone, but the reality is there’s not enough motivation for WGT to justify adding all these new courses. 

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:43 PM

2 to 3 new courses a year would be great and i hope that would be on both platforms aswell as i play both,Here is hoping and would love to see Oakmont back if thats one of them?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM

Senga20:

WGTChampion:

Hi all. We're currently working on nailing down the "updating profile" issue and CDP problems. 

Thank you for your patience.

A number of folks have asked me where the "courses" option went. It's still available but we changed the name to Stroke Play and CTTH and you can find it in the new GAME MODES panel.  

_CHAMPION 

Hi Champion 

Great to know that these issues are being addressed, but if I may ask, are the resizing issues also being ‘nailed down’ and addressed?   

Thank you 

Dee

I and Senga20 cannot be the only two person who takes issue with the new display. It has been reduced in two consecutive updates now.  Incidentally, the Choosing Room screen in Play Now has not been changed. That's the correct font size I think every display should be based on; maybe a little bit smaller, but certainly not as small as current ones.

RSS