Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 1:07 PM

There seems to be a lot of negative feedback on Facebook regarding this update. Is it just normal FB complaining/chatter, or are there many more glitches to be fixed still? 

I’m a bit hesitant to update my app.

• BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:20 PM

Champ, for the  most part I like the update.  There was the swing meter issue but that was fixed pretty quickly.  But there is another issue I have been in contact with Cust Serv about.  It wants to update my profile several times each round.  It is causing me to time out.  I was told to clear cache.  I did.  No help.  I was told to uninstall and reinstall.   I did.   No help.  Today players in my club have started complaining about  the same thing.  I am on Android.  I don't know if they are Android or Apple.  But seems interesting Apple update just downloaded and they are having the same issue.   I am hoping you might have this looked into.  It seems Cust Serv sometimes just follows the instructions in front of them instead of rolling up their sleeves like you do.

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:13 PM

Hi Champ

I now have the Update on my ipad.  There are a few improvements for sure, but It would unfortunately appear that when the honeycomb background in the Country Club section was reduced in size, everything contained within that element has also subsequently shrunk along with it, resulting in club information, members lists, leaderboards, chat etc., all now appearing really too small, with Club tournament info yet smaller again.  Is it possible to fix this issue please as many including myself are finding the text now extremely uncomfortable to view.  There is now an abundance of ‘white space’ as a result of the resizing of the honeycomb background so I assume it would not be too difficult for your developers to fix this without compromising the new layout, in order to enable better responsive design? 

Additionally the Play Friends option seems to have disappeared, one now has to scroll through their entire friends list to see who is available to send a game invite to.  Can we please have this option back?

Thank you

Dee

• BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:26 PM

Very definitely a glitch in free pass clock.   At 20 minutes it took off one minute every 5 seconds.  When it got to zero it reset to 19 minutes and started the countdown again.  When it got to zero it reset to 18 minutes...and so on.

• BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:49 PM

When the pass timer finally got to zero and reset to 4 hours (I have premiere membership) it did not give me a pass.  Yeah, that thing is all messed up.

• cmac380
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 11:05 PM

Champ,

Thanks for all the hard work you and others are putting in to make this game better. Just updated my app tonight and having the same issues!! Constantly “updating profile “ and timing out as a result. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it once already!! Any suggestions on what to do or will we have to wait until the next update. 

Thanks,

cmac380

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 8:35 AM

We have the same "update profile" message on Android since the last update 3 weeks ago.

It is due to the pass clock that counts minutes in second and hour in minutes.

Sometimes it last 1 min and sometimes 5 sec, during a head to head it can sign your withdrawing with the shotclock. When i have less than 4 hours on the pass clock i dont play any 3 holes room i habe been withdrawn enough with this glitch.

Players who have passes dont have this issue cause the pass clock is stopped.

Please Champ fix it, its getting the FUN out of the game.

Alain

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 10:03 AM

Senga20:

Hi Champ

I now have the Update on my ipad.  There are a few improvements for sure, but It would unfortunately appear that when the honeycomb background in the Country Club section was reduced in size, everything contained within that element has also subsequently shrunk along with it, resulting in club information, members lists, leaderboards, chat etc., all now appearing really too small, with Club tournament info yet smaller again.  Is it possible to fix this issue please as many including myself are finding the text now extremely uncomfortable to view.  There is now an abundance of ‘white space’ as a result of the resizing of the honeycomb background so I assume it would not be too difficult for your developers to fix this without compromising the new layout, in order to enable better responsive design? 

Additionally the Play Friends option seems to have disappeared, one now has to scroll through their entire friends list to see who is available to send a game invite to.  Can we please have this option back?

Thank you

Dee

It is there Dee. 

Tap Game Modes. Play friends is the fourth option. 

I played a random 3 hole practice round on both my Iphone XS Max and My Samsung Galaxy Tab E with the latest version 

The IOS version performed flawlessly. On the Android version the meter had a few stutters, 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 11:43 AM

Hi all. We're currently working on nailing down the "updating profile" issue and CDP problems. 

Thank you for your patience.

A number of folks have asked me where the "courses" option went. It's still available but we changed the name to Stroke Play and CTTH and you can find it in the new GAME MODES panel.  

_CHAMPION 

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:22 PM

Borntobesting, I appreciate your taking the time to respond.  Thank you kindly.   A fellow club member pointed me in the right direction last night, but alas after I had already posted here.  Go to ‘Home Page’ hit ‘Game Modes’ option and swipe four times  ... tap on ‘Play Friends’   .. its there ...  yippee!  🙂

Cheers 

Dee 

RSS