Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 4:17 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Luckystar5:
    Luckystar5:
    Not only scared of the new features, but all the aftermath, that will follow. WGT will then become Wild Glitch Time.

Yep, lol

I think that's what Mick meant in the first place anyways and the ominous presentiment hit the bull's eye unfortunately. LOL

😂👌🏼

• reecek2
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:28 AM

I love the new interface, but I noticed that the swing meter is ultra-sensitive.  It's hard to get the swing power exactly where I want it without it taking a few extra seconds to get it right.  I hope that makes sense.  Can you bring the swing meter sensitivity back to normal?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 8:41 AM

Last night (about 630 pm pacific) we released another update to address the swing meter issue. 

Be sure to update to the newest version. 

_CHAMPION 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 9:03 AM

WGTChampion:

Last night (about 630 pm pacific) we released another update to address the swing meter issue. 

_CHAMPION 

Thank you very much, Champ!

An unrelated issue. When I tap the new "PLAY St Andrews" button on the home screen it shows that I need to play the tournament (which I've entered) but the "Sign Up" button is shown (please see screenshot below). When I tap that button I'm brought to the sign up screen then get an error when hitting the "Enter Tournament" button. But if I navigate away from that tournament then go back to it, the "Play Now" button is displayed as normal.

Also hearing of issues with an "updating profile" message covering the entire swing meter. Personally I can't recreate it (I'm on Android), but just a heads up.

Thank you again!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 10:01 AM

AussieMick11:

An unrelated issue. When I tap the new "PLAY St Andrews" button on the home screen it shows that I need to play the tournament (which I've entered) but the "Sign Up" button is shown (please see screenshot below). When I tap that button I'm brought to the sign up screen then get an error when hitting the "Enter Tournament" button. But if I navigate away from that tournament then go back to it, the "Play Now" button is displayed as normal.

I see the issue and reported it to QA. 

For now you can still access the tournament by going through GAME MODES > TOURNAMENTS. St. Andrews is the Featured Tournament and should show you the PLAY NOW correctly on this page.

I've also heard a few reports of the "updating profile" message during games. We're trying to get more info so if anyone that's having this issue can send a screenshot or any steps that they take that show them the message regularly, please let me know. 

_CHAMPION 

• Lizington
    276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 10:37 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Thank you Champion for updating us. 

Cheers 

Liz 🐺 

• SnowmanAversion
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:23 AM

The new look deployed a day or two ago and interactions seem fine but the swing meter seems to be jacked up. Fine adjustment on the swing bar getting ready to play a shot has become exceedingly challenging. The slightest move makes the position jump drastically. How is it that a revamp of the visual look of the game has to alter the play control?! 

• emavres
    198 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:31 AM

Champ,

With the new update I no longer have an inbox button when I select my avatar graphic in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Not sure if this is specific to my Google Pixel 2 but wanted to report it nonetheless.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:32 AM

SnowmanAversion:

The new look deployed a day or two ago and interactions seem fine but the swing meter seems to be jacked up. Fine adjustment on the swing bar getting ready to play a shot has become exceedingly challenging. The slightest move makes the position jump drastically. How is it that a revamp of the visual look of the game has to alter the play control?! 

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 11:33 AM

emavres:

Champ,

With the new update I no longer have an inbox button when I select my avatar graphic in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Not sure if this is specific to my Google Pixel 2 but wanted to report it nonetheless.

Inbox, Spin, Scratcher, and CDP are all in DAILY BONUS on the main menu now. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS