Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Announcement: New Main Menu Coming Soon

Fri, Jul 19 2019 11:19 AM (74 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 11:43 AM

Hi everyone!

We've been working very hard on our new Main Menu and before we release it to you, I wanted you to be able to get a look at it, and have an understanding of how it works. 

While many functions will be self explanatory, like the profile photo goes to the profile box as always, the country club button brings you to your club panel, etc, I wanted to call out the biggest changes. 

The biggest, of course, is the new look of the main menu. We removed the lines in the top left (sometimes called the hamburger menu) so that nothing is hidden where you may not find it. 

You'll notice that there's now a settings wheel in the bottom right. This is where you'll find your normal settings and avatar editing. The only real change in the settings area is that the "MY ACCOUNT" area is now a tab in your settings. 

My favorite change is the new GAME MODES button. This is where you will find every game that we have on mobile like single player games, tournaments, friend games, Topgolf mode, etc.. 

Another big change is the DAILY BONUS button on the main menu. This is where you'll find your spins, scratchers, inbox, and CDP. 

Previously on mobile, players were unable to view their CDP after they cleared the initial pop-up. Now it can viewed at any time in the DAILY BONUS area. 

One of the priorities with this redesign was to eliminate the number of pop-ups in the game. Instead of popping up your CDP and Spins every day it will now live in the DAILY BONUS area and will show a notification when there's something to view. 

All art shown here is pre-release and all art and functionality is subject to change. 

_CHAMPION 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 1:01 PM

• Brokenpaw
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 4:48 AM

Just bring 4people match play from the web version, with ability to pick any course we want to play.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:07 AM

It will be nice to have an exclamation mark in the CDP display just like the one in PC platform indicating the daily game hasn't been played.

Thanks for your hard work to make the mobile version better & better. I appreciate it, WGT.

• 7OMobileGaming
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 10:23 AM

Brokenpaw:

Just bring 4people match play from the web version, with ability to pick any course we want to play.

+1 on this one

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 11:28 PM

7OMobileGaming:

Brokenpaw:

+1 on this one

You've gained a pretty quick understanding of your WGT wishes and preferences if you only joined WGT the same day you posted this.

• PaSux
    37 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 4:48 AM

And how about bringing over a couple of new courses?  You already have Harbor Town, Celtic Manor and several other courses available that I feel you could more over. Get rid of courses like Kiawah, Bandon Dunes and Pinehurst. I’ve been playing for over two years and seen one new course. Not trying to be a *** but this seems like it would make more sense than changing fonts and refurbishing the interface.  I am in favor of the 4 player match too. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 11:50 AM

• PaSux
    37 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 6:20 AM
    I’m not calling to get rid of courses, per se, I was just making a point that i’m tired of playing the same courses over and over and over. It would be nice if they could some how put these CTTH courses into coin rooms. I do love the game, the repetitiveness of courses is getting hard to take. Also, I honestly did not know that Harbor and Celtic were not full courses on PC either.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:30 AM

Champ, as to the size of avatar, can we have an option to adjust it?

I personally prefer seeing it from head to toe (full shot) instead of just the upper portion of it as illustrated which makes IMO customizing pants and shoes pointless.

Also, I'm sure everyone has different preferences.

RSS