Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: Two Drivers Are Changing Level

Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM (55 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 1:29 PM

Robert1893:

But in anticipation of new clubs being introduced today, I took the day off. 

How could you tell?  You are a Professor, right?

LOL

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 2:32 PM

andwhy67:
    Now if they add a newer driver and compatible three wood, they’d get credits from me.

He practically said that there was a new high level driver in the first post, what level it's at will be the thing.  Simce they're dropping one from L103 you may be lucky and it slots in there.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 2:47 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:29 PM

LMAO. Calling all TAs, playing golf today.  :-D

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:36 PM

I believe WGT can change the specs on equipment also. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:27 AM
    kavvz:

All I see from a handful of you are...

stupid release...

nothing for me....

i'm hard done by...

poor me...

why can't they just release clubs for me....

wtf that costs more...

all they want is to make money...duh

me me me...

just forget about the however many millions of users at lower levels..

just keep actin' like children who didn't get what they wanted for christmas

spot on
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 4:49 AM

MGB01:
    kavvz:

All I see from a handful of you are...

stupid release...

nothing for me....

i'm hard done by...

poor me...

why can't they just release clubs for me....

wtf that costs more...

all they want is to make money...duh

me me me...

just forget about the however many millions of users at lower levels..

just keep actin' like children who didn't get what they wanted for christmas

spot on

It's impossible to dispute that he sees what he says he does.

I'm less surprised at customers asking for what they want and complaining at price increases. When I see customers saying the likes of "stop complaining about price hikes, it's what companies do" I'm surprised.  Maybe it's a curtural thing but round my way the common belief is tell companies you're fine with them raising prices and they'll do it even more.

I don't even get how he saw what he did with the "just forget about the millions (really, how many millions?) of users at lower levels".  If people are saying "you're bringing out all this lower level suff how about something for the higher levels" it's not saying don't bring out the low level equipment it's saying how about the (very) occasional piece of high level stuff as well. I don't want the high level equipment improved but I feel an economics lesson and a few insults coming for saying that much so I wont expand. I do see that others do.

Caring for the masses would seem to me to include competing with the best in the game not being financially difficult for lots of people. I suppose it is advantagious for some if others have poorer equipment so that could be a factor and a valid reason for a few wanting higher prices (I'm not saying it's a motive for anyone in particular) although that seems a bit convoluted.

I also find the use of of "duh" in reference to what (he percieves) people to say completely unnecessary.  These are all, valid, personal preferences and opinions.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:43 AM
    The most hilarious part of it all, is that he is being a crybaby, crying, about crybabies. Lol, hello, and duh !
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 10:17 AM

DodgyPutter:

andwhy67:
    Now if they add a newer driver and compatible three wood, they’d get credits from me.

He practically said that there was a new high level driver in the first post, what level it's at will be the thing.  Simce they're dropping one from L103 you may be lucky and it slots in there.

He did indeed, but I’ve a thing for matching, a compatible 3 wood maybe 252, but sod it, bought the driver anyway.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:14 PM

Luckystar5:
    The most hilarious part of it all, is that he is being a crybaby, crying, about crybabies. Lol, hello, and duh !

He wasn't crying at all, just making observations that happened to be his own. I happen to agree with him so does that make me a crybaby too?

You whining about there being nothing for YOU is funnier. ".....  there probably won't be anything for those of us in the high levels. Nothing to look forward too. "

Nothing to look forward to? Might as well quit then. I don't think my activity goes back far enough to see how long it's been since I bought any equipment. Good thing I don't look forward to anything better.  LOL

RSS