Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: Two Drivers Are Changing Level

Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM (55 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:12 AM
    Not just price increase, but increased volume sales. Many have complained that it takes forever to get to the higher level, so now they just slow down and cruise. It would take so long to get to that level, and yes maybe ball sales, but my point was more income at a faster rate. Ball sales, would happen very slowly.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:37 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 7:07 AM
    The most disappointing part of the downtime, is that there probably won't be anything for those of us in the high levels. Nothing to look forward too. Disappointing , yes, reward the loyal ones who have played all those rounds to get where we are, and get nothing for it. Definately disappointing, but I have learned to expect it,
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:36 AM

YankeeJim:

Luckystar5:
    they drop the level for the best equipment and simply charge more for it.

How does the price increase compare to what the ball cost would be for those 4 extra levels? Kinda looks like a deal to me.

@ YJ not really a deal at all . You can play up the levels using the free ball and playing practice rounds . So no cost at all to the players . In fact that`s what some are doing . I`m not going to burn up a premium ball playing practice rounds unless adjusting to a new set of clubs .

Luckystar5 is right and its nothing new . WGT makes and puts better clubs at the lower levels but at a higher cost . Or they so call upgrade the clubs with a graphics change spec alteration / .5 slower meter and then jack the price . Its nothing new and we have all seen it before . 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:45 AM

So?   If it's nothing new all should be used to it shouldn't they? 

Wouldn't want a business to try to be a business or anything.  The way some talk on here they're just supposed to give everything away for free.

Honestly, I don't and never will understand people who complain about new equipment releases and changes to existing equipment.  

Shouldn't they try to entice people to spend money?  Isn't that was companies do?  

Lucky/lonnie or whoever...

You tell me what you'd like them to do  What would make you happy? 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:46 AM
    Those that would spend money on balls working their way up to the higher levels, are still going to spend money on balls, after buying a new driver. They may even buy better, more expensive balls, using better clubs. It's an instant 50 dollar profit for wgt to offer up the driver at a lower level. Anyone spending those kinds of credits, are going to continue spending their credits. Unfortunately, they don't get a lot of money from me anymore, due to having nothing for me to buy. That is of course, if someone wanted to just have the name of Taylor made over callaway, etc, and spend for the same attributes as what they had. That was a real brain storm, lol.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:48 AM

Luckystar5:
    The most disappointing part of the downtime, is that there probably won't be anything for those of us in the high levels. Nothing to look forward too. Disappointing , yes, reward the loyal ones who have played all those rounds to get where we are, and get nothing for it. Definately disappointing, but I have learned to expect it,

Dont give up just yet . With this new change in the higher end clubs to lower levels , something is going to replace them . Otherwise there wont be anything at L100+ or L103+. For the most part all of the clubs have been replaced from the update removal a few months ago . So the only clubs left to be replaced are at the higher levels . The drivers ,3 woods , irons and even putters still need to be replaced at the highest levels . 

So this update should be the final replacements for those clubs . So should be our turn since nothing has been added yet at our end of the of the higher levels .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:51 AM
    We have told wgt what we are wanting, can u get what we want? I not why should we rewrite our posts again tell you? I'm not trying to be crappy to u, it's just an honest question
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:00 AM

All I see from a handful of you are...

stupid release...

nothing for me....

i'm hard done by...

poor me...

why can't they just release clubs for me....

wtf that costs more...

all they want is to make money...duh

me me me...

just forget about the however many millions of users at lower levels..

just keep actin' like children who didn't get what they wanted for christmas

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:01 AM

@Kavvz   I`m not complaining  just commenting . I for one am used to it and its fine with me . I havent needed any new clubs since I bought the L100+ Nike clubs . I bought the Fusions for eye candy and the Rogues to . I had the credits to burn both times so I bought them . As far as Im concerned I have the top clubs in my bag right now and never need to buy anything else . Now the question is will I buy any more new clubs ? That depends on what is added to the pro shop and how they look .

With a little over 26,000 free credits to burn anything is possible . It never hurts to have some new eye candy . :-)

RSS