Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: Two Drivers Are Changing Level

Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM (55 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:25 PM

Hi everyone. As we continue to add new items to the game and find where to best fit them, we've decided to lower the level requirements on two drivers, one of which will receive a price increase as well.

TaylorMade M5 Driver (L103+) will drop to level 99 and receive a small price increase.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9.0° Driver (L100+) will drop to level 96 and the price will remain the same. 

If you already have these clubs in your bag, it's important to know that while the level is changing, the club itself will remain completely unchanged.

You may be thinking, "why would you drop the level on the highest level driver in the game?"

You'll have an answer for that after our downtime (which should be tonight 6/25). Feel free to speculate on what that may be in the comments. Also, keep a lookout for Icon's normal downtime message to confirm when the downtime will take place. 

_CHAMPION 

(Updated to change the date to 6/25) 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:30 PM

Thank you Sir 

OPY 

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:33 PM

I reached lvl 103 and rented the M5 but couldn't equip it. It wasn't in my equipment. I may have purchased it had I been able to use it!

As a result I also missed out on the 10% discount if I did decide to purchase.

Not happy!

Edit:

M5 is good if you like a slow meter speed. My Big Bertha's meter matches my irons so I'll stick with it. 

Cheers to WGTChampion for sorting out the problem and providing the free rental.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:36 PM

Miantiao:

I reached lvl 103 and rented the M5 but couldn't equip it. It wasn't in my equipment. I may have purchased it had I been able to use it!

Sent you a PM. 

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:43 PM

WGTChampion:
    You may be thinking, "why "

Not to hijack your thread Sir , I ask my self every time I log in to WGT .

Because I can .

OPY   

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:44 PM

TitIeist drivers c0ming s00n.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:06 PM

Champion, 

Please tell Me and Nightwalker1363 that you are making room with these drivers to bring this fabulous golf bag back.

• Nightwalker1363
    166 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:09 PM

yes PLEASE bring this bag back

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:13 PM

nope you cant have the bag

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:22 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone. As we continue to add new items to the game and find where to best fit them, we've decided to lower the level requirements on two drivers, one of which will receive a price increase as well.

TaylorMade M5 Driver (L103+) will drop to level 99 and receive a small price increase.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9.0° Driver (L100+) will drop to level 96 and the price will remain the same. 

If you already have these clubs in your bag, it's important to know that while the level is changing, the club itself will remain completely unchanged.

You may be thinking, "why would you drop the level on the highest level driver in the game?"

You'll have an answer for that after our downtime (which should be tonight 6/24). Feel free to speculate on what that may be in the comments. Also, keep a lookout for Icon's normal downtime message to confirm when the downtime will take place. 

_CHAMPION 

the carrott leading the donkey again

RSS