Forums

Help › Forums

Announcement: Two Drivers Are Changing Level

Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM (55 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:08 AM
    I worked my way up the ladder, using the equipment that was available to me, now all those lower levels DESERVE better clubs to get to where we are? Really? Lol Like I said, more profits , faster. If anyone deserves better clubs, it is, those of us who have gotten to where we are, using the lesser rated clubs. Matters not to me, if offered nothing , except if wgt is wanting profits, why not offer up things to all levels? I'm not crying, I'm laughing at alot of stupidity. Lol
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:15 AM

kavvz:

All I see from a handful of you are...

stupid release...

nothing for me....

i'm hard done by...

poor me...

why can't they just release clubs for me....

wtf that costs more...

all they want is to make money...duh

me me me...

just forget about the however many millions of users at lower levels..

just keep actin' like children who didn't get what they wanted for christmas

QFT. Well said, K.  :-D

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:21 AM

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:23 AM

kavvz:

why can't they just release clubs for me....

wtf that costs more...

all they want is to make money...duh

Yes they want to make money . They could make more money by adding more clubs at the higher levels . I think most of the higher level players want is more variety of club choices .  At the same time it actually takes years to play up the higher levels . The only reason WGT isnt making a great deal of money past L100 + is because there is nothing there .

Players cant buy whats not there

kavvz:
    just forget about the however many millions of users at lower levels

But what about the players who came up from the lower levels . Is it fair for them to be left out as well .? As a long term player yourself dont you feel there should be some type of loyalty towards you as a customer ? Todays business models have rewards programs and incentives for long term usage . But not here in this business . Here its just take take and then take even more .

For years many requests for better items have gone ignored . Thats the wrong way to make money .

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:30 AM

High end TM wedges also needed? Competition for the MDs and Clevelands.

Also irons to potentially challenge the Callaway domination in this game - high spec.

Putters to replace the previous high end Sabertooths.

3 wood to challenge the Callaway domination spec wise...

...will we get Titliest at the high end?

ooooo?!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:35 AM
    It's plain and simple, they could make more money by offering something to all levels. Nothing to do with entitlement, just a plain and simple good business plan.
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:35 AM

Robert1893:
    But in anticipation of new clubs being introduced today, I took the day off. 

Robert, think of tomorrow, when your at work, and the anticipation of what lies waiting when you get home.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:38 AM

DampandDusty:

3 wood to challenge the Callaway domination spec wise...

...will we get Titliest at the high end?

Now if they add a newer driver and compatible three wood, they’d get credits from me.

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:37 AM

Luckystar5:
    The most disappointing part of the downtime, is that there probably won't be anything for those of us in the high levels. Nothing to look forward too. Disappointing , yes, reward the loyal ones who have played all those rounds to get where we are, and get nothing for it. Definately disappointing, but I have learned to expect it,

I was surprised to see that the brand new TM M5 is getting moved down in levels after only one month.  Makes me hopeful that a better driver is getting ready to replace it.  Why bring out another driver with the same specs and stick it at level 103 now?  I had assumed that there were no further drivers coming down the pipeline for awhile when the M5 came out.  Hopefully something interesting coming tomorrow!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 1:27 PM

RSS