Forums

Help › Forums

Disgusting customer service.

Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:38 PM (56 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 12:00 AM
    chipshotdan:
    I’m just cheesed off that I can not get a response from them.

Dan, have you tried emailing them at members@worldgolftour.com?

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 1:28 AM

I have read some of these posts, firstly this post was about c/s as far i am concerned c/s are here to help out if we have problems with account issues. Secondly about playing the game, i have been playing for over 5 years and still the odd shot seems to have a mind of its own, i just smile to myself because just like the " REAL WORLD " things happen that cannot be explained. lighten up and just have some fun and enjoy yourselfs, remember that this is a free game if you wish, plus no-one makes you spend any money. Please also remember you could have to talk to your other half Lol.

Mick

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 10:32 AM

kipdog87:

I have read some of these posts, firstly this post was about c/s as far i am concerned c/s are here to help out if we have problems with account issues. Secondly about playing the game, i have been playing for over 5 years and still the odd shot seems to have a mind of its own, i just smile to myself because just like the " REAL WORLD " things happen that cannot be explained. lighten up and just have some fun and enjoy yourselfs, remember that this is a free game if you wish, plus no-one makes you spend any money. Please also remember you could have to talk to your other half Lol.

Mick

True dat.  

Some folks will complain about anything.  

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 10:44 AM
    They do use the name "customer" service, and regardless if he is complaining, or what ever, they should do their job, and at least respond. Even if it's to say ,sorry no can do, otherwise what are they getting paid to do? Complaining or not, he is still a customer. So many businesses and people, have no courtesy these days !
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 10:54 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 2:13 PM

el3n1:
    #dodgy not sure what the confusion is the screen grab I presented that clearly states "green speed" standard when that is not case! Also the shot stopped on a slight decline not incline on a miss hit long iron which has less spin and bite when miss hit... those type of shots do not bite and stop quickly. It may have landed into a slight incline, but rarely do you see a ball on Champ 14 greens actually stop especially from an longer iron approach shot... I have seen wedges with high spin end up rolling off the green on T12 green speeds on Pinehurst let alone a mid - to long iron. The replays are not presenting factually correct information based on my screen shots and the replay if reflective of a completed shot. I was not presented with a green speed while sitting in the fairway because I know it is C14 from the previous holes.

Missed this before.  You may think I'm confused but I don't.

I wont get into a debate with you about how I think that hole plays (there seems no point), although the fact you refer to Pinehurst in general perhaps shows you're not considering the particular hole.

The fact replays have wrong information on them isn't really news, I don't see why you're tring to make it prove something. Just before posting this I saved two replays, they are consecutive shots.  The putt was 45ft counting the incline and I hit it 31ft, in play it was telling me correctly that the GS was 13.approach and Putt 

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:38 PM

Today match at Kiawah:

I was at fairway 245yds distance, used 245wood, against the wind 9mph, hit the ding and I was aiming little bit to left side of hole. and what happened ? ball flew away 260yds + totally at right side and out of bounds (lost ball). At the moment I was thinking that I have hallucinations and could not believe what I saw. Next try totally same setup and ball landed very nice close the hole. But its not the end. Opponent (friend) was at fairway too, 242yds distance, he used 240wood and ball flew exactly at the same place like my first shot and same distance 260yds. It was like copypaste shot. We both were angry and could not believe it. Its was totally weird ! And sometimes I think about same thing as you. Did they implemented some script for it to force players to buy balls more often?.?. This crazy things were so rare at past (years ago) but nowadays it is standard thing in game and happens at one game per month minimally, and sometimes maybe more often. But new owners = new rules. And did you looked what updates they brought for last year? Its full of new shop items but no gameplay updates for long. I know they will say that they did updates at backround without public information about what they did and this is so strange for me ! Because every online game give players list of things with info about updates, fixes etc...with detailed information about it ! 

It would be nice if wgt bring same update log like all developers ! Because how we can know what they change,  and how to be aware of changes if we dont know what they did !

And for your problem with customer support: check spam or other folders at your mail, because I have only great experience with wgt support ! Its the best customer support so far. And I play many other online games, and sometimes I need to wait for answer for weeks, sometimes months ! Especially Valve support is one of the worst and Valve is company worth around 2 to 4 billion $. And their number of employees is around 360 people (imagine that Valve is Steam owner and they have 10,504,795 online user right now) ! ! But they support sometimes looks like there are monkeys behind pc and copypaste same answers to you without any interest about what you asked for.

RSS