Forums

Help › Forums

Disgusting customer service.

Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:38 PM (56 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 4:11 PM

CEverett12:

I could be wrong , Some people have told me that they have flopped on the green , I tried it a couple of times and it didn't work out so good , But I cant flop out of the bunker either , So what do I know .

I just tried it on the putting green.  I flopped a 56W 100% and it went 8.2 ft.

I think I need to map these......................||;-0

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 4:54 PM

DoctorLarry:

YankeeJim:
    Rather presumptuous for a rant when "many members" already know about flopping on the green, no?  Another gamer gets a rude awakening. :-D

Yes and after the flop went 2 inches the first time - tried again.  and again......

Sometimes one has to forget the numbers and think "golf"!

DoctorLarry:

YankeeJim:
    Rather presumptuous for a rant when "many members" already know about flopping on the green, no?  Another gamer gets a rude awakening. :-D

Yes and after the flop went 2 inches the first time - tried again.  and again......

Sometimes one has to forget the numbers and think "golf"!

Maybe that was the problem, he thought golf,  if tiger can do it, so can he

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 4:55 PM

Use the full shot mode if won't fly like u think,  but it will fly more than 8 feet

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 5:21 PM

I think punch also works on the green.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 5:30 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 7:50 PM

Robert1893:

Geoff5732:
    Anyone have a view on this?

I do.

Nevertheless, people have recently told me I'm too snarky or sarcastic with my posts, So, I can't share my views because I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler poster. 

Still, I do have a view! 

Well, that was snarky!

;-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 8:03 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 9:24 PM

Well evidently he doesn't really want to learn,  I sent a friend request, offered to help, but no answer.  Maybe one of his other friends can and will help him out.   :)

• AyJayM
    178 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:41 PM

pitch,  flop & punch won't work on the green, only full shot and then roughly hit twice as far as the ball is away from you.  EG ball 20 yards to hole hit 40.  This is a very rough estimation depending on your gears.  You will have to fine tune this to suit conditions and lie.

Hope this was helpful, and to the disbelievers, YES this is a legal shot according to the rules of golf, both in real life & in-game'  Cheers

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 2:08 AM

Geoff5732:
    ...and the ball travelled about 2 inches!!

Well, at least it moved. Next time go for a full swing with your driver on the green. Won't move a bit unless it's on a severe downhill.

So you've learned something new from the flop shot. Do greenkeepers a favour and putt on the greens. And do not fight against the system, rather try to adapt yourself into it.

Good luck!

RSS