Forums

Help › Forums

New Gaming Mouse

Fri, Jul 1 2016 8:33 AM (33 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:18 AM

OysterMouse Wireless - Right & Left handed VerticalMouse (Size S/M)

HE Mouse Wireless Left handed

I bought two "vertical" mouses, of course thinking about using them for 3D drawing & graphic work as I have now problems in both arm wrist due to the huge amount of hours clicking & clicking when working with graphics, but definitely not aimed to playing WGT with them.

This sort of costly mouses are very precise when holding, dragging & clicking although I do not really see any difference when clicking for the meter to stop when playing WGT.

This "healthy" mouses, with their ergonomic form and settings helps you to release strain in your wrist & again, they are used mainly by people who click intensively the mouse everyday.

The ridiculous funny thing is that.....I use a normal wireless mouse to play WGT!!!   LOL, why?, I play WGT with my left hand,  if I use one of those vertical mouses I need to change the click buttons side and that confuses my brain to click the meter when I want it & properly...silly I know.

As I play less & less this game, I use the normal mouse now approximately 1 hour or less a week.

I hope this post helps people with wrist problems.... & WGT ; )))

Eric

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 3:12 AM

LOLserver:
    I hope this post helps people with wrist problems

The following may also be of help to some suffering from the same condition:

female

Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

:)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:39 AM

LOLserver:
    The ridiculous funny thing is that.....I use a normal wireless mouse to play WGT!!!

LOL   This was my plan too,   I'm looking for the ergonomic mouse for my chronic wrist pain. I figure if I use the "healthy mouse" for work and any non wgt computer stuff it will help and then use the typical mouse for WGT just for meter reflexes.   Unless I can get away with using the vertical mouse with WGT.  Who knows, it may just help my ding reflex. ;-)

@ Wigertoods

TOO FUNNY !

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 8:33 AM

hpurey:

@ Wigertoods

TOO FUNNY !

Mr. H,

We thank you. Others may disagree - do we care? Nah, not one iota.

Just trying to bring a little lighthearted relief  to a WGT World gone mad. Managed to keep it clean too, surprisingly!

The WGT bit is just longing to be played with...

:)

RSS