Forums

Help › Forums

Screen Flickers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 8 2019 9:36 AM (37 replies)
  • memories
    37 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 11:48 AM

Well like a stupid but I tried to play a tourney as not to make anyone else deal with my problem. I was +3 after 2 and about to be +6 after 3 when I quit . so I assume I will have an orange check soon.

I suggest if you are going to play use only free balls and even if you were right about  it not being a WGT problem then why does it happen with Maxthon and Internet Explorer

And even if you were right do you think chrome is going to fix this when it dont affect any other site ?? and their fix might hurt 100 other sites

who ever's problem it is it i up to WGT to fix it

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:23 PM
    I have no problems with mine at all. I use Maxthon 4.4.8.1000, an older version. The problem is not on WGT's end its on ours.
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 2:00 PM

So much whining.

Since the majority of people using WGT have no problem - it is not a WGT problem.  How hard is that to understand?

I did not let Chrome update and I have zero problems.

• memories
    37 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 2:11 PM

well arent you special dr larry

cant wait until you have a problem and I am sure everyone that is complaining has a reason

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 2:39 PM
    DonCaron:
    I have no problems with mine at all. I use Maxthon 4.4.8.1000, an older version. The problem is not on WGT's end its on ours.
    I also use this version with no problems
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 2:55 PM

memories:

well arent you special dr larry

cant wait until you have a problem and I am sure everyone that is complaining has a reason

Yes, everyone complaining has a reason.  But that reason is not WGT.

I had this problem last year and solved it with the recommended actions regarding browsers and Flash - just like everyone else that has been offering help.

It is also being discussed here.

• memories
    37 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 7:42 PM

well I just played a tourney

finished +11

so until someone that works for WGT comes and said they have a fix other than the other 20 that has been posted I am done with WGT

I finished my tourney but 7 players with drew I wonder why

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 9:44 PM
    Seven WDs in a RG is about average, or slightly less. WGT can't fix an issue with your browser. You've been given excellent advice, which you choose not to take. Not much else to say.
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 7:31 AM

K7JBQ:
    You've been given excellent advice, which you choose not to take. Not much else to say.

Actually, yes there is...

memories:
    I am done with WGT

Bye-bye, you won't be missed

• memories
    37 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 8:24 AM

Well K7 it is obvious you cant read. If you scroll back through the post I have tried everything posted, some as many as 4 times. No change

RSS