Forums

Help › Forums

hacks to tour champions

Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:31 PM (53 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:37 AM
    sarah1641:

Hi!  I am a newbie and would love to read the posts!

Thank you!

Sarah1641

hi sarah welcome to wgt.....we have top players waiting to help with your game....friend request sent...regards mickey
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:39 AM
    Luckystar5:

@mgb,  u can download an app, called Google translator, works like a dream.  We have used it in past, it's a great tool

thx lucky.....
  • Blistex0
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:51 AM

Hi am new to this game  started playing 1 week -ago so i would like some help thank you very much Blistex0

• BMuzzy1
    44 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 11:43 AM

Not really a newbie but could use some pointers in a couple different areas. Much appreciated

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 5:27 AM
    Blistex0:

Hi am new to this game  started playing 1 week -ago so i would like some help thank you very much Blistex0

friend request sent
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 5:28 AM
    BMuzzy1:

Not really a newbie but could use some pointers in a couple different areas. Much appreciated

friend request sent
  • SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 5:38 AM
    friend request sent
  • WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 4:02 PM

Hi,

While I am by no means the best player in the world I have been playing on WGT for a little over 5 years now and am currently a Champion and actively involved in my country club as a moderator setting tourneys etc.  My club was all about mentoring new players and I benefited from that a great deal.  I would be willing to at least pass on whatever knowledge I have gained to anyone looking for tips and advice so if interested then put a reply here and quote this thread and I will get an email.  Also send me a friend request. Then hopefully we can find some agreeable times to play a few rounds.

My name is Wayne

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 4:25 PM

OK..The CC I am in has a website (free).  Have a read for good background and by all means ask.........Simple and it's got several to a very solid chance at getting in the VUSO finals (if they put some effort in).

GaryPinhunters site is very good...Obviously, I don't service that but I hear nothing but good things about it.  IMHO some solid basic calcs, effort in mapping will pay dividends in ADTP.  Personally I do not think there is any putting method that will turn inept to super cool, but some nouse will get you a long way (off the bat the dots are plenty to read greens to bang in sub 30s) ............. 

Very roughly it (I mean very and I would always say many have benefited from the various putting methods discussed in the forums).

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 5:19 PM
    WWilliams46:

Hi,

While I am by no means the best player in the world I have been playing on WGT for a little over 5 years now and am currently a Champion and actively involved in my country club as a moderator setting tourneys etc.  My club was all about mentoring new players and I benefited from that a great deal.  I would be willing to at least pass on whatever knowledge I have gained to anyone looking for tips and advice so if interested then put a reply here and quote this thread and I will get an email.  Also send me a friend request. Then hopefully we can find some agreeable times to play a few rounds.

My name is Wayne

thx wayne appreciate you helping out....we have a few new guys looking for tips and a little help....ill send you some info on a player that is looking for help....friend request sent...regards mickey
RSS