Forums

Help › Forums

hacks to tour champions

Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:31 PM (53 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 12:42 PM
    ive been on wgt around 8 years now instantly hooked like many others...when i started as hack i always wanted to ask the best players how to improve and get better...i had no shame in asking because i wanted to learn.......i have played with some very talented gamers on here ...most are willing to help the lower tiers and begginners....well id like to start a clinic for all new players that want to get out and play with some of the best players on here and ask questions and watch them play the smart shots and hopefully learn some great tips........so if there are any new players that want to learn from the best players on here then leave your name ................ok now i need the best of the best players on here to give me a little of your time and offer to play 9 holes with a newbie that wants to learn from the best......i will be asking some of the best champions and tour champions for your help so expect me knocking on your door,,,,,lets start some clinics and give something back to help the new guys and future great players......
  • SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 6:32 AM

I am NOT the best of the best, but I like you have come up through the ranks and have far surpassed any expectations that I had when I began.  I too have benefited from the wisdom and knowledge of players who have been gracious to spend time playing with lower ranked players.  I don't know if I fit your criteria but would be more than willing to play and share what I have learned, with anyone who cares to play. Feel free to add me to your list and contact me about this.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:30 AM
    thanks seabrook.....when i recieve some players names who wish to play and maybe learn some tips... i will set up a list thx again
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:32 AM
    bump
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:37 AM

Teaching has always been my thing here-learning and sharing. I'd be happy to help you.  :-)

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:42 AM
    thx jim ill put you on the list
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 12:28 PM
    yiannis is on the list....come on newbies get your names down and play with the best on wgt......
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 2:48 PM

How long does it take, for newbies to find these forums?  You have a great idea, but I'm afraid that too many just starting out don't even know about country clubs, let alone finding these forums.  Good luck, like I said, great idea! 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 3:40 PM
    Luckystar5:

How long does it take, for newbies to find these forums?  You have a great idea, but I'm afraid that too many just starting out don't even know about country clubs, let alone finding these forums.  Good luck, like I said, great idea! 

i hear your point...we can only try....thx
  • sarah1641
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:00 PM

Hi!  I am a newbie and would love to read the posts!

Thank you!

Sarah1641

RSS