Forums

Help › Forums

hacks to tour champions

Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:31 PM (53 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 6:17 AM

MGB01

Since you're heard his point, why not target the right group of players? As I asked you to share with us ( those players that have been playing 2 or 3 years and are stuck on TP, M, and TM because of their putting and /or their short game) 

You stated that you made Champion with a Starter putter, I can't speak for others but I have bought several different putters and I just lip out, come up short, or hit it a little too hard and it hits the cup and goes left or right but not in. 

Yes, I know to get the lower scores you've got to land closer to the pin for a better chance for a birdie. But even when your 1st putt gets you within that 10 foot range and you still miss, frustration sets in because of the 2nd miss and after you 3 putt and you're 2 over on the 1st hole. Where does your mind go? How do you handle that? Do you keep on playing and maybe make par on the next hole or even birdie before your next double bogey, then you're 3 over and off the tee on a par 5 you land in a sand trap. Help me MGB I'm about to loose it. What's your mind set? Then maybe that's never happened to you. Its happened to me and I finished the 9 holes 4 to 6 over and feel lucky.  

Or have you ever spent a day at the beach?  Every shot you hit finds the sand, and RSG can hand you your lunch on days like that. MGB, what would do? Help a Brother out.

IRL, I've thrown Drivers into lakes, broken shafts on Irons and Wedges, but my respect for electricty, I haven't put a chair into my monitor, thought about it, but haven't done it yet.

MGB, I'm at my wits end, can you help a Brother , will you help a Brother?

Your Brother

Siders Best 

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 6:35 AM

Brother Siders Best

I was looking at your profile and stats.  I believe that I can help if you would like.  I sent you a friend request and if you let me know when you play, I'd be glad to share with you what I know. If you are interested, send me a msg and we can see if we can shave some of the strokes off your game.

Corey

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 7:11 AM

MGB01:
    yiannis is on the list....come on newbies get your names down and play with the best on wgt......

Hey Mickey. In a couple of weeks i will have a new GPU so sreamin won't be a problem. Glad to help anyway i can.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:10 AM
    hi sider.....this clinic will be for anyone that wants to play a round with some of the best players on wgt......hack tour pro or tour masters....anyone that can benefit just a little ....i am always willing to help out if anyone wants my views or opinions on playing this crazy game......putting is a big part of it and i dont believe its about having the best putter....if youd like to get out and play then sure let me know or if you want ill arrange one of the other guys but we will do something for sure...
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:12 AM
    Yiannis1970:

MGB01:
    yiannis is on the list....come on newbies get your names down and play with the best on wgt......

Hey Mickey. In a couple of weeks i will have a new GPU so sreamin won't be a problem. Glad to help anyway i can.

thanks yiannis
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:14 AM
    SeabrookFlash:

Brother Siders Best

I was looking at your profile and stats.  I believe that I can help if you would like.  I sent you a friend request and if you let me know when you play, I'd be glad to share with you what I know. If you are interested, send me a msg and we can see if we can shave some of the strokes off your game.

Corey

thx corey.....
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:19 AM

Mickey, WooW, It's great..

I think so many will benefit from this clinic. Lots of people to help over.

Good luck everyone !! 

- Carl 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 8:24 AM
    carlosdev:

Mickey, WooW, It's great..

I think so many will benefit from this clinic. Lots of people to help over.

Good luck everyone !! 

- Carl 

i hope you can help out varum.....i will have players that would like to hear your knoledge ....
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:18 AM
    for anyone that needs help in another launguage other than english i am creating a list of great players from all countrys.....so we need more top players from all nationalities ....regards mickey
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:32 AM

@mgb,  u can download an app, called Google translator, works like a dream.  We have used it in past, it's a great tool

RSS