Forums

Help › Forums

hacks to tour champions

Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:31 PM (53 replies)
  • jw1k
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 9:20 AM

pdiehm:

What I am struggling with is the translation of the tips to mobile.  The mobile game may as well be a completely different game from the PC version.  

While the tips tips have been fantastic it’s so difficult to apply to the mobile platform.

Can possibly make use of an emulator during a stream to try helping with this. Wind aim and putting are the two big differences to me. Wind aim we can probably teach how to use the pitch view/grid for aiming. Putting is more difficult, especially those playing on phones instead of at least something tablet sized. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 4:38 PM
    jw1k:

pdiehm:

What I am struggling with is the translation of the tips to mobile.  The mobile game may as well be a completely different game from the PC version.  

While the tips tips have been fantastic it’s so difficult to apply to the mobile platform.

Can possibly make use of an emulator during a stream to try helping with this. Wind aim and putting are the two big differences to me. Wind aim we can probably teach how to use the pitch view/grid for aiming. Putting is more difficult, especially those playing on phones instead of at least something tablet sized. 

im not clued up on mobile game....but im sure if you get involved with the stream paul,,,, you could understand some other ways jw could show you.....we have a few guys interested in the stream jason......
  • jw1k
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 7:59 PM

On and streaming on twitch. Anyone that wants to pop in with questions feel free. Currently just playing some stroke play with C.C. members. 

• Leggoman13
    8,260 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:31 PM

jw1k:
    Putting is more difficult, especially those playing on phones instead of at least something tablet sized.

I travel with an RCA 10 inches tablet with a removable keyboard. A lot easier to play on and see more details.

I like the tablet more than the laptop when I travel.

cheers :o)

RSS