Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:01 AM

Hi Marion

Dotty has been in contact with customer services for last month and has detailed their replies on our proboards forum.

The last reply was the one below...

Support (WGT)

Nov 19, 12:12 PM MST

Hi,
    Thank you for the message. This account has been determined to be a multi account for SIMOVOICE and will remain closed.

WGT Member Services

Thanks again for your advice, thankfully the man who is Simovoice is supporting us through this.

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:10 AM

Did Dotty n Simovoice send their individual verification id to the CS? 

- Carl

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:12 AM

It really beggers belief that this is happening to one of the nicest people on here.

Despite twice writing to and un-named WGT Mod I have had no reply!

Paul is a person that always puts everyone before himself, Sometime to his detriment, All the things he has endured this Year and yet he still tries to help othes ahead of himself.

WGT have the supposed other account Simo (from ITALY) reaching out to them stating the obvious.... I`m not Him..........

Please wake up and smell the roses Guys and bring back my friend, Mentor & Family Member TdotDoba, An Innocent Man.

Not often I am lost for words but Paul`s treatment from you at WGT stinks.

Undo this injustice and reinstate Paul as well as his good Name that you have smeared.

Thank you all for the support of Paul.

Chris

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:19 AM

carlosdev:

Did Dotty n Simovoice send their individual verification id to the CS? 

- Carl

Simo wrote to them a few days ago and awaited reply Carl.

That wasn't really good enough for them so he has sent verification. 

Dotty had to do this a few weeks ago.

Thanks again for help.

Marion cheers for those numbers.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:39 AM

Sounds like a WGT mistake...

..and we all know how quick they are to own up to them.

;/

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:53 AM

i hope this wakes wgt up bubbs

it was a simple mistake and should be regarded as such,

dotty brings his heart and soul into this game and would never do anything to discredit it,

get him back into the game wgt please

finny

• bencat
    507 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:07 AM

I would like to add my name in support of Dotty.

I was reading this only yesterday https://levelskip.com/sports/How-Do-People-Cheat-On-WGT-World-Golf-Tour-Cheats .

In the article, the issue of multiple accounts is addressed and it says the WGT can check IP addresses to investigate players who are suspected of opening numerous accounts to cheat.

Surely this check would show a player in Canada is not a player in Italy. 

WGT could presumably also verify that the two players are using vastly different bank accounts to buy credits.

After reading the article, I realized I could have been banned myself because at one time my son had an account on WGT and used the same pc to play as I did, so it may have appeared that I had multiple accounts. My son no longer plays so I guess my account is safe for now 

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:10 AM

Dittos to all that has been said regarding Dotty's sterling character and the sad nature of the situation. Special tip of the hat goes to Simo for putting in the effort to correct what is clearly an error on the part of WGT. I think being falsely accused is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. I should hope that in the interest of treating all in a fair and equitable manner, WGT will revisit their decision in this matter.

Cheers to TdotDoba! Keep going my friend.

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:31 AM

Here is the address if somebody near to San Francisco n can go in person. 

"180 Montgomery Street

Suite 800

San Francisco, CA 94104

United States"

Phone number - 415-433-2027

This phone number is working. Had called before. Not sure if its opened today being a holiday else try ringing the next working day.

Good Luck.

- Carl

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:44 AM

Thank you very much for your help Carl much appreciated Sir..

RSS