Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:09 AM

I'm sorry to hear about this , SEL is a stand up club , Its members are active in the community and Bubbs is a great guy . I hope WGT looks into this further and determine if what they did was right . Perhaps they made a mistake and will return his account .

I wish you guys the best and I hope everything works out .

Ceverett12 ....

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:26 AM

I can only reiterate what my fellow SEL'ers and WGT members have said above. Dotty is a fine and upstanding gentlemen who does not deserve this treatment,

WGT you have made a huge mistake here. It's time to put it right.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:34 AM

I have played WGT for 5 years now, and some 2 years ago SEL welcomed me into their community. I was previously with TPC, another fine, stand up CC. 

WGT ought to be proud of a club like ours, offering exceptional opportunities through the VERY hard work of it's owners and directors through the months and years.

Paul (TDotData) has become close to me as we have helped each other out over several situations. I think that the most obvious thing that WGT has ignored here is that previous Owners and Directors would not have asked/allowed Paul to take over ownership of the club, if he were not a 'totally upstanding individual'. 

The other thing that totally baffles me, is exactly what advantage would he be gaining by this 'additional account'? 

If this is not resolved satisfactorily then I would gladly join forces with any individuals to find ways to make WGT suffer financially as much as is possible. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:54 AM

Just here to add support to Bubbs' request to have TDotData's farcical situation looked at again by the powers that be.

Can't say I know the "banned" individual myself on a personal level. However I do know Mr. Bubbs wouldn't have taken the course of action he has here if there was an ounce of doubt an injustice hadn't been carried out on this occasion.

Hope things are sorted positively re TDD as an individual and of course the silly circumstances surrounding passing on ownership of such a fine CC.

Regards,

Johnny (Ex SEL)

• tino345
    24 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:56 AM

I'm lost for words right now just don't understand how wgt works. 

Dotty is a great guy as stayed above and especially if you know what he does for a living says it all very sad to see this happen to him after all that he has gone through in life and all that he has done for us including WGT.

When I say WGT its because of all that he has been involved all those comps keeps us still interested in playing this game or it would just get plain boring and uninteresting many would probably just move on to another game .

Like bubbs says above all the income that is produced form balls and equipment would not happen if we where bored with this game. 

What has happened to common sense 

Dose wgt not respect it's members 

Wgt you have created this game but it's us your members that make it what it is. 

We create our own comps in our clubs and with other clubs it's us your members that talk about your game it's us your members that bring in new players 

It doesn't make sense that this club that has been around since 2014 with all the hard work and time that has been put into make this club to just be  paralyed by this 

Just don't understand how you can not transfer back ownership to the previous owner or someone else so we can sort things out 

No common sense here guys unless wgt think by making us start over is just to make us spend more money to get back to where we are. 

How on earth can you not transfer ownership to someone else is beyond me. 

Played many games before and when something like this happens support is always in contact trying to work things out but not here. Here it's just same old message .

Good luck dotty we are all behind you on this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy 

And we all know you did nothing wrong 

Common wgt there is over 120 daily players here that have been affected by your actions 

Or may i say unresponsive 

• pwsf
    14 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:23 AM

Paul is a stand up guy. I hope WGT realize that and reinstate him. SEL is a great club to be a member of.  I hope WGT supports this great group of friends. Phil.  pwsf. 

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:26 AM

Okay, here I am just because my conscience and my deep friendship with Paul pushed me to write this down here, because there's a real life out of here, we are persons with a real life.

For what I was said  by Bubbs WGT thinks that Paul and me are the same person.

Of course it's a big mistake. I wrote to the customer support and they replied that it's impossible to deal wtih others accounts information. I understand it.

So I wrote again sending them a copy of my document just to let WGT verify my account. There's no reason to think that they won't do the right thing, I'm very confident about this.

Paul and his sister helped me a lot in a very hard period of my life staying close to me even if so distant in the real life, the least I can do now, the very least is try to help him with what I can do to clarify this misunderstanding.

With all respect for all and for WGT staff,

Simo

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:33 AM

Thank you for your input Simo

Pip

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:41 AM

" However I do know Mr. Bubbs wouldn't have taken the course of action he has here if there was an ounce of doubt an injustice hadn't been carried out on this occasion."

I am in full agreement with the above poster. I know Bubbs and Simo to be men of integrity. If they say a mistake was made, take it to the bank.

ct

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:43 AM

You are a gentleman Simo.

Thankyou so much.

RSS