Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 6:49 AM

I would just like to say in advance "thankyou to anyone from outside our club who post support here"

I am listing you on our forum so Dotty can feel your support

Hes that type of fella who willl be lifted by it.

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:07 AM

This is sad to hear!  So sorry this has happened to you Dotty.

I can tell you from experience, with a friend of mine, that the quickest way to resolve this issue is to apply for verification in the account section on your profile page.    Both parties need to do this.  Writing them or complaining in here won't do you any good at all.  

Good Luck!

Marion

• MStanway
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:29 AM

Don't know Dotty personally, but from what I've read WGT have got things massively wrong. So good luck mate. M stanway <badslicer>.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:30 AM

Ladychipper:

This is sad to hear!  So sorry this has happened to you Dotty.

I can tell you from experience, with a friend of mine, that the quickest way to resolve this issue is to apply for verification in the account section on your profile page.    Both parties need to do this.  Writing them or complaining in here won't do you any good at all.  

Good Luck!

Marion

Paul is unable to log into his profile page though, the account has been disabled?

• mike59a0
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:40 AM

Sorry this has happened Dotty.  You have done so much for SEL Club and individual members.  Lets hope that WGT can sort this matter out. 

Good Luck

Mike

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:48 AM

Here is what it says in the verification part:

a copy of your driver's license or passport as well as a copy of a utility bill with your name and address on it. The name and address must match the name and address on your driver’s license or passport.

You must be 18 years or older and there are several states in the US and several countries where WGT is unable to verify accounts due to local regulations. In the US we are unable to verify accounts in Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont. Internationally, we cannot verify accounts in Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, or (c) any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion. SERVICES AND COMPETITIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all Applicable Laws.

So perhaps he can send a copy to WGT/TopGolf directly.

Here is TopGolf's physical address I found:

Topgolf Home Office
    8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1200
    Dallas, TX 75231

Phone Number:  214-501-5025

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:49 AM

Do any of you have Paul's personal e-mail address to send him this information?  Surely someone does. 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:53 AM

Being under moderation for the last 12 months plus and for no given reason I will just add my support for Dotty.

I would however question what happened to the premise that a person is innocent until proven guilty?

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:53 AM

Thank you so much Marion, much appreciated!

• jgr123
    49 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:55 AM

WGT 

Please use some common sense and reinstate TdotDoba (Dotty) asap,.he is one of the finest members and contributors to the SELcc and the wgt game.

RSS