Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:34 AM

Its a Holiday weekend so don't hold your breath .

This can be settled pretty easy as everyone has their own IP address . 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:46 AM

Stick with It Paul,

I'm hoping It's possibly an automated response to a Red Flag being raised & that when a person on WGT's end looks Into It that It will be resolved

Ken

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:53 AM

CEverett12:

Its a Holiday weekend so don't hold your breath .

This can be settled pretty easy as everyone has their own IP address . 

+1 So dont expect anything until maybe sometime next week or maybe 2 . After all its WGT and we all know how they think . At the same time have Dotty get their information together and verify their account .  That way it should keep any future problems from happening .

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:57 AM

wgt screwed up my old acc abbielb......i had to start over again.......no sympathy from wgt for my hassle i had......i truly hope they can sort out your issue quickly......best of luck

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 10:58 AM

Cheers Ken & Lonnie, It is great to see people outside SEL chip in with their support.

Thx Fellas...

• Beeners58
    36 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 11:09 AM

I echo everyone's dismay over this entire situation, and support Paul (TDotDoba aka Dotty) 110%.  Paul has been nothing but kind, generous and welcoming to all.  It saddens me that WGT hasn't been able to sort this matter out quickly; especially since the player in Italy has also been actively cooperative and supportive. 

It's a shame that those who would abuse this site has caused this collateral damage.  I understand WGT's need to keep this site safe, fair and legitimate for those of us who trust in them to do so.  I just hope they can resolve this as quickly as possible so we can get our beloved Paul back where he belongs.

Thanks,

Eileen

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 11:26 AM

In my 8 years playing WGT I have very rarely commented on the main WGT forums other than for the world cup threads but I feel really strongly about this and how it has been handled and the situation Paul and SEL country club finds itself in.

There have been a large volume of comments of support for Paul and that is a measure of the man, his popularity and how much us as SEL members feel about this hopefully shines through.

To my understanding all the people involved in this have fully explained what has happened and provided all the information that would be needed to resolve it. It would be great to see WGT recognise that and reinstate Paul's account and we all move on.

It would be a very very sad day if our 116 strong members could no longer play for SEL and even more so when it could have been easily resolved.

Please do the right thing.

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 11:47 AM

I am wondering what makes WGT think that those two are one and the same.  Perhaps their IP addresses are close in numbers? 

• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 11:50 AM

This is very sad to see and feel so sorry for Paul

They done the same thing to me last week 24 hours before i was due to play Birchi in a cc v cc game,luckily for me it was resolved an hour after our start time and me and Simon  got the game played,I hope this is resolved quickly and Paul can start playing the game again.

So Frustrating and Annoying.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 12:20 PM

I have to say the support from those outside of SEL is very humbling and much appreciated, thank you all

RSS