Forums

Help › Forums

Join WGT in Atlanta for VUSAm Live! *UPDATED* Now with Streaming Links

Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:31 PM (178 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 5:09 AM

pmm711:

I wanted to do the Braves on Friday and the Falcons on Sunday...plus catch the end of the Tour Championship on Sunday.  There's just not enough hours in the weekend.

But...a little personal instruction from the Magman, hitting some real balls with him at TopGolf, going to the Braves, plus a little adlib touring...maybe the NCAA Football Hall of Fame or The Georgia Aquarium...that should suffice

LMAO. Sounds like Mags will be a bit tuckered out on the way home.  :-D

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 7:56 AM

I'm already tuckered. I'm sitting here in the limousine chauffeur waiting area at Atlanta airport, but there is nobody to pick me up. I'd at least have expected WGT to lay on a pink stretch hummer...

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 8:08 AM

fmagnets:

I'm already tuckered. I'm sitting here in the limousine chauffeur waiting area at Atlanta airport, but there is nobody to pick me up. I'd at least have expected WGT to lay on a pink stretch hummer...

What?  Is Paul falling down on the job?  LOL!!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 8:11 AM

Or someone in a  stretched pinkTUTU in a Mini,  but not just leave a Brother hanging ::)) 

Siders

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 8:32 AM

fmagnets:

We called the Hummer limo place and they were out of business. Sorry... 

_CHAMPION 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 12:00 PM

1st of all best of luck to the 2 competitors, if all plays out as it should it sounds like a "can't lose" weekend! Good Luck to both of you...

I also hope everyone attending has a safe weekend and enjoys what sounds like a great event....

TopGolf is a bit pricey as I said before, but well worth the money, should be fun!....

I mean could this possibly be a worse weekend for area traffic!!!! Georgia Tech/Clemson, the PGA Tour down the road, the Braves AND the Falcons with home games, any 1 of these could cause major traffic problems LOL

Now for the important stuff!

Someone find out the good stuff, is Mags a Englishman working in Brazil, or a Brazilian who worked in England?

Is Naturali "really" natural or on steroids, or possibly he just drinks "Natural Light" ?

Are they couch potatoes or do they work out? How many times have they been married, What kind of food do they eat, how do they really feel about icon being a multi accounter....you know just the stuff any "good" nosy neighbor would need to know about you.....

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:09 PM

Good luck both and hope you all have fun out there.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:19 PM

Also take notes on the VEM /deviations in the game . Lets see how that plays out as its supposed to . Or is WGT going to manipulate  the game so it doesnt have to be explained . When the player spectators see it they will know whats happening . So dont just watch them play but also pay attention to the game play .

Take note of the meter manipulation wind accuracy . Any new pin placements and shot distances . All of the things that go on in the game that we see happening all the time .

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:39 PM

fatdan:
    you know just the stuff any "good" nosy neighbor would need to know about you.....

while I have never thought of myself as a nosy neighbor type, I will admit there is some bit of intrigue or fascination regarding some individuals that top the leaderboards so frequently...

not sure it is being nosy so much as admiration and curiosity into the player and mind behind the avatar so to speak... 

wish them both well and hope the event goes over well!  safe travels everyone...

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 2:45 PM

WGTChampion:

fmagnets:

We called the Hummer limo place and they were out of business. Sorry... 

_CHAMPION 

If no one will will say it than I will.    

You've dropped the ball WGT.   Your responsibility here to get the stars to the show and make sure they have what they need.    Also what channel are you streaming on.....    WGTgolf/twitch?    I'm trying to inform members of my country club of the game.    We need viewers or what's the sense.   These plans should have been finalized days ago.    Now, with that said, I wonder who's running this business?    

Fmagnets and naturali   --  good luck.    The show must go on.

RSS