Help › Forums

Join WGT in Atlanta for VUSAm Live! *UPDATED* Now with Streaming Links

Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:31 PM (178 replies)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 4:24 AM

el3n1:

pmm711:

P.P.S. Wolf Creek going live next week...along with Augusta National and Winged Foot.  Who'd a thunk? Triple WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Thanks Mags and Pmm for updates.... surprised WGT let the above slip out.... rather than be revealed in their own dramatic fashion.  

Yes nice updates thanks.  Sounds like a sweet time was had by all.

Ummmm, the course info...that can't be true can it?  !!!! :)

• flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 4:36 AM

pmm711:

Naturali (aka Danny) is one of THE BEST dudes on the planet.  He showed with an entire entourage and enough equipment to put AC/DC to shame.  

LOL, this suprises me zero.  Amazing

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 5:19 AM

Can we watch the match ?    If so, how ? 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:04 AM

Casey, as of 9am Eastern time, I have scoured the internet.  I can find a lot about this event, but haven't seen anything on the how.  I can't see how they are going to let people know where to watch, at such a late stage of the game.  I am thinking unless I am still able to do, the only way people are going to see this, is probably a recording at some point in time on the golf channel.  Who knows, I may be wrong, It wouldn't be the first time, but we shall see.

From what Mags posted, just wondering where it puts me and what I was planning to do.  Camcorder will be there, yet to be determined what they will let me record.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:36 AM

I am sure that WGT will not keep the members out of seeing this event. It would be pointless IMO. Unless this is just publicity for Top Golf facilities.  

It's still early in the day and a link may pop up later on before the match starts. Who knows maybe they will have a pre-game show or am I thinking outside the box?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:40 AM

justacowboy:

dandycap:

WGTChampion:

fmagnets:

I'm already tuckered. I'm sitting here in the limousine chauffeur waiting area at Atlanta airport, but there is nobody to pick me up. I'd at least have expected WGT to lay on a pink stretch hummer...

We called the Hummer limo place and they were out of business. Sorry... 

_CHAMPION 

If no one will will say it than I will.    

You've dropped the ball WGT.   Your responsibility here to get the stars to the show and make sure they have what they need.    Also what channel are you streaming on.....    WGTgolf/twitch?    I'm trying to inform members of my country club of the game.    We need viewers or what's the sense.   These plans should have been finalized days ago.    Now, with that said, I wonder who's running this business?    

Fmagnets and naturali   --  good luck.    The show must go on.

WGT  at its best .....  did you really think it would be better

Dude, he had arrangements to be picked up. Mags was joking. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:41 AM

CEverett12:

Can we watch the match ?    If so, how ? 

Yes USGA wil be streaming it on their channels and I'll get those links to you all as soon as I can. 

_CHAMPION 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:44 AM

Woodoworkery:

I am sure that WGT will not keep the members out of seeing this event. It would be pointless IMO. Unless this is just publicity for Top Golf facilities.  

It's still early in the day and a link may pop up later on before the match starts. Who knows maybe they will have a pre-game show or am I thinking outside the box?

There was a 3rd party videographer in from Huntington Beach, CA with us all day yesterday.  He gave TopGolf all of his requirements and everything will be in place early today and tested. 

BOTTOM LINE:  This will be viewable "live" today.  I say stay tuned to the WGT Facebook page and to this thread for details.  Champion and the rest of the WGT representatives onsite at TopGolf are doing EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to ensure things go smoothly.  We basically took over the lower inside level of the TopGolf and have disrupted their normal business operations to a large extent.  There was no way they could have lost this space for more time than is already going to take place.  And no way the streaming/broadcasting could have been determined until everyone was on site.

HANG TIGHT for further info...it's coming...believe me.

garyk49:
    just wondering where it puts me and what I was planning to do.

Gary...no worries...come and do your thing.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 7:04 AM

kavvz:

el3n1:

pmm711:

P.P.S. Wolf Creek going live next week...along with Augusta National and Winged Foot.  Who'd a thunk? Triple WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Thanks Mags and Pmm for updates.... surprised WGT let the above slip out.... rather than be revealed in their own dramatic fashion.  

Yes nice updates thanks.  Sounds like a sweet time was had by all.

Ummmm, the course info...that can't be true can it?  !!!! :)

Ummmmmm...I think this was talking ;-P

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 8:58 AM

Wow, wild and crazy gang!  I am not sure I would fit in that scene.  LOL!

RSS