Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #77 Prizes

Mon, Dec 17 2018 10:38 AM (74 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 6:58 AM

Oh yeah!  Imo, it's headed the same place my golf balls go, during clashs, in the drink!  This last clash, was so much fun, espically no. 8 on Kiawah,  par 3, omg cost me 2 balls.   30 mph cross winds, right to left.  I knew better, but the way the wind was affecting the flight, I figured try it, but be conservative.  I aimed over the water, yep u might have guessed it, no wind, in the drink!  Next shot aimed at green, wind blew so far left, ob.  I didn't know u could go ob, left of that green, 2 lost.  How do you practice for that?  I watched the flag stick, flag was standing straight out, so it couldn't have been a lull in the wind.  It took awhile, but I've learned my lesson, no more clashs, except with using free balls.  No more buying passes, or gifting them either, wgt wins, they broke my spirit!!!!!!! 

• BellaGrayce
    166 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 7:59 AM

I know it’s impossible but what if everyone did not play in the next clash as a statement to world golf turds that the customers should always come first. Imagine all of the money that wgt would lose. Wishing thinking but something has to be done about the way they bully and dictate their customers. They’re more concerned about making the fonts look pretty instead of fixing what really needs fixed. I love this game when it’s operating correctly but that will forever be impossible. 

• Garry32025
    232 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:03 AM

No prizes received for last clash ...What's with these winds why cant WGT get an App installed to give us the real wind speed and direction would make it more realistic

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:12 AM

We’re talking about passes. Passes. Not a game. Passes. Not clubs or balls or tournament winnings. Passes. We’re talking about passes. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:19 AM

This was posted on The Judge is in

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:36 AM

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:40 AM

One more time! 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 9:03 AM

Luckystar5:

JohnBurke62:

We did not get our cc passes and light bulb yet from the clashes and we have a Turf War starting soon. It would be great to have those extra 4 passes for the War.

Sierra Nevada Mafia, JohnB

Yes, my club, also.  But unfortunately it's Saturday,  they aren't going to do anything til Monday morning, bet ya! 

Is it Monday, yet?  

• DelahayeG
    744 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 8:51 PM

And Monday came without the players seeing their righteous rewards coming for participating in an CC Clash.

The feeling of being solely considered as payers is growing, and such practice only reinforces that

RSS