Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #77 Prizes

Mon, Dec 17 2018 10:38 AM (74 replies)
  • Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 7:54 AM

Luckystar5:

This is really getting to the bottom of the barrel, wgt!  It's bad enough that we have to deal with all the problems, in the game, that you either refuse to fix, or just cant. Now we have to ask for the miniscule prizes that we earned, from the clash?  Come on really?  Pathetic,  is the only thing I can say, in a nice way, without getting moderated!  I hope, lol

So we finished 3rd and are in the same boat as everyone. But what surprises me the most is that, normally, within about an hour we get an email saying where we have finished. But we still haven't received any comms for WGT. 

It surely can't be that hard to even send an email. As usual, communication from WGT to it's members is really P*SS poor. 

But I'm sure our question will either be ignored or a answer (that makes no sense) will be given. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 7:59 AM

When you get them you get them. No big deal to me.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 8:24 AM

Usually it is within an hour. It ends around 2:00 AM and by the time I finish my liunch around 3:30 AM the prizes are awarded. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 8:42 AM

Nothing yet for me here.  I just checked.  But that means that a "lucky" member of the Georgians hasn't gotten the rusty stick.  That makes my laugh!!!!!!!!!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 9:48 AM

mathia14:

Nothing yet for me here.  I just checked.  But that means that a "lucky" member of the Georgians hasn't gotten the rusty stick.  That makes my laugh!!!!!!!!!

They didn't win in a runaway like always and the 2nd place team is a level 9 CC with only 75 members, It shows that small CC's can compete.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 9:56 AM

borntobesting:
     They didn't win in a runaway like always and the 2nd place team is a level 9 CC with only 75 members, It shows that small CC's can compete.

Yes, and they have a disadvantage of superpasses also. They did very well

• jimreser
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:18 AM

Did anyone get their passes from the clash yet????

I was told That 2nd place team has connections to Big G??? True or not???

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:24 AM
    borntobesting:

mathia14:

But they still won.
  • JohnBurke62
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:37 AM

We did not get our cc passes and light bulb yet from the clashes and we have a Turf War starting soon. It would be great to have those extra 4 passes for the War.

Sierra Nevada Mafia, JohnB

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:37 AM

they sadness on the penaltybox members face when they realise that for all those tens of thousands credits spent on passes got them just 12 balls for the whole club.......

RSS