Help › Forums

The Judge Is In

Sat, Sep 15 2018 6:47 PM (37 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 2:37 PM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    My name is WGTJudgeSmails
    Pardon me for asking - what is "Smails"?

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 2:37 PM

welcome to the jungle your honour.........regards mickey

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 2:49 PM
    hello and welcome. by your short bio it is obvious you are of a much younger age than what i had hoped for in our next judge! to many times we fellows at an advanced age are not given due notice when help, or information assistence is requested. My first question is why my entries on the forums do not replicte my entries with paragraphing, indents, etc. when they are used in my post. when i post in other windows, such as chat box, or private messaging, and wall postings it is shown as i entered it. thank you, my nickle. ps: owned and drove the wheels off of a gto judge in popsickle orange with a white convertable top and interior!
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 3:39 PM

Welcome to the  WGT Community. 

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 4:32 PM

Lute345:

Welcome to the Zoo your Honor. Unfortunately your arrival was bad timing seeing none of the winning teams from the recent "Clash" have received their prizes yet.

So would you like to jump in and comment as to why no prizes have been doled out yet? Or isn't that your jurisdiction?

Lute

Lute,

This is our official comment on the matter, "We have been made aware that the prizes have not been properly distributed and are working on resolving this as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we fix this issue." I know that is the usual response, but what it means is we will make sure everyone gets their passes whether we have to do it individually or by bulk. It just might take a little bit of time, but it is one of our primary concerns. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Judge Smails

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 5:35 PM

Judge Smails:

Does a wall post on player's profile go up instantly (even if the poster [sender] is being moderated)?

Siders Best

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:16 PM

Welcome Judge..... Understand the heat as I live about 90 miles south of Dallas

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:16 PM

"WTF, Henry didn't get hired? I am amazed!

WOW, you must be a really great guy to beat him out....

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:12 PM

Perhaps it IS Henry, sticking with "law and order"?

<d&rvf>

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 4:25 AM

Moin Judge!

Friedel

RSS