Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:20 PM
    bubbsboy:
    el3n1:

DonaldKey8798:

WINDOWS 10

It was the last flash update KB4287903 on the 7th of this month.

1 -Go to settings (the sprocket looking thingy)

2- Click on "update and security" on bottom left

3- Click on "view update history"

4 - Click on  "uninstall updates"

5- RIGHT CLICK on the flash update from 6/7/18 KB4287903 and an "uninstall" tab will appear--click that and it will uninstall the culprit.

6- Your PC will to you that you must restart,  and all should be ok with wgt :)……………..

hoped this would be an easy fix... but unfortunately, I don't get the uninstall tab in step 5 allowing me to complete this when I right click.  

Click on the update, it will be near bottom of your list, you will then see organise and uninstall further up.
    P.S I aint doing it, i hovered over button but not messing about with laptop for the sake of this. We dont even know if it is the issue.......nothing against some clever folk on here but why should we.
  • thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:36 PM

bubbsboy:
    bubbsboy:
    el3n1:

DonaldKey8798:

WINDOWS 10

It was the last flash update KB4287903 on the 7th of this month.

1 -Go to settings (the sprocket looking thingy)

2- Click on "update and security" on bottom left

3- Click on "view update history"

4 - Click on  "uninstall updates"

5- RIGHT CLICK on the flash update from 6/7/18 KB4287903 and an "uninstall" tab will appear--click that and it will uninstall the culprit.

6- Your PC will to you that you must restart,  and all should be ok with wgt :)……………..

hoped this would be an easy fix... but unfortunately, I don't get the uninstall tab in step 5 allowing me to complete this when I right click.  

Click on the update, it will be near bottom of your list, you will then see organise and uninstall further up.

P.S I aint doing it, i hovered over button but not messing about with laptop for the sake of this. We dont even know if it is the issue.......nothing against some clever folk on here but why should we.

i use windows 7 must have been the maintenance the other day i have the same problems..

cheers steve

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:40 PM

Bubbs,

Your call but it's an easy fix and it will solve the problem.

Those of us using Maxthon with the older version of Flash are still playing and the game is behaving normally. Should tell you something right there.

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 3:42 PM

bubbsboy:

Yeah, just about every solution involves trading your soul at the crossroads.

• jotindiez
    165 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 4:58 PM

Esta funcionando muy mal ..probé todas las maneras posibles y es imposible jugar .la intermitencia es brutal

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:25 PM

RyjaTybas:

bubbsboy:

Yeah, just about every solution involves trading your soul at the crossroads.

Yeah to hell with this. Wgt can fix this without me having to play around with chrome and risk messing up stuff or I can mail it in with this game. 

• tex049
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:51 PM

the video output this last week has been pathetic, almost impossible to post a decent score. Many player have had the same complaint

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:52 PM

Happy to report that my game is running smooth again this morning.

Hope everybody is having the same result as me.

Brian

• EddieFairplay
    11 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:48 PM

TopShelf2010:

ScottHope:

MartyFlanagan:
    Which one should i use?
    Maxthon seems to work well for a lot of people.

I can vouch for Maxthon.

After the issues began occurring, and it was determined Flash was the culprit, I uninstalled Maxthon. I then downloaded and installed an earlier version ( more on this a little later ).

I am currently running Version 3 which has Flash 11 integrated. Both the meter and gameplay ( ball movements and whatnot ) are excellent. However, I noticed that even though this version has Ad Hunter built in, there are several ads that still get through.

With that being said, I am going to keep "moving up" the list of versions until I find one that is more current WITHOUT having the game issues return.

Trial and error takes time so please bear with me.

Don

Not a tech person here, but also to vouch and confirm what Don said, rolling back to an earlier version of Maxthon worked for me.

I had been using Maxthon v4.4 for many years, so I un-installed it, looked for an earlier version, and found v3.5.2.1000 (just be careful which sites you download from, first one I tried was blocked by my anti-virus program because of detected malware)

The best part is that I didn't have to mess around with uninstalling Flash on my computer at all. It would appear like Don mentioned, the integrated good old Flash 11 in v3.5.2.1000 is working just fine. Gameplay is once again silky smooth for me.

I've included a screenshot to show I'm not lying about the version or anything.

Cheers,

Eddie

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:41 PM

I was having problems too so I'v gave up on using google chrome for this game. I switched to internet explorer browser to use with this game instead and every thing now is working right.

AL (IJACK21)

RSS