Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:09 AM

I have version 19.0.2.0 of slimjet

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:21 AM

Tried it again, still version 30.  I download the uninstaller, then run it. I install fp29.0.0.171,  I unpack it and run flash player 29_010 171 win   Application 20,383KB, check notify me before updating  

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:59 AM

When I go to my programs it shows flash version 29 but when I right click on the Play Now button it says flash version 30

• JMEverson1962
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 7:26 AM

I am not an expert on Flash by any means but it seems since they are loading Ad after Ad now, longer and more frequent is it possible they (WGT) is overloading the flash program? I just seem to thing these problems happened about the same time they increased the ads.

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 7:55 AM

I read this when searching for directions and this is what I saw.  I am concerned with it being problematic than originally thought.  

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

Please be informed that, you cannot uninstall the Adobe Flash Player as it is integrated with the Microsoft Edge.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

update... I did find these instructions since posting the above...but it sounds like you have to be fairly well versed in the software to go through all of this in order to uninstall flash on a machine that it is integrated into the OS with edge.  

I am not feeling very optimistic about this at the moment. The game continues to exhibit the very problematic signs of flaky play, meter, stutter, wonky ball movement etc.  

• lefty84
    28 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:02 AM

Very choppy game play for me the last couple days.  Also noticed cpu usage and memory spiking when playing game.  Very annoying.   

• WStdenis
    106 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:05 AM

well mine was 17896 and I'm still having issues on all platforms this is totally unacceptable and should be fixed asap

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:46 AM

Woodoworkery:

When I go to my programs it shows flash version 29 but when I right click on the Play Now button it says flash version 30

i have the same issue

• greybeard360
    115 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 9:22 AM

To solve the problem if using Chrome... rest Chrome to original settings.

Go to upper right corner and click on the three little dots, scroll down and select settings. Scroll to bottom of that page and select advanced, at the bottom of that page select "Restore settings to their original defaults".
    Once that is done you will have to log back in to WGT , reset your options on the game client and enjoy a nice smooth game !!!
  • ScottHope
    10,147 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 9:26 AM

What browser are you using Marty?

RSS