Forums

Help › Forums

*No Clash This Week*

Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:16 AM (116 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 6:24 AM

craigswan:

You know in my experience if half a dozen or so members play over the two days using the free superpasses offered and not spending a penny win or lose you will usually be in the top 250 winning a course builder and 2 or 3 superpasses for next time .

Why not .

You have the better of me...We have a super bloke running our tourneys and maybe I take too much for granted. 

If a few could trudge around with a free ball through the boredom using just free superpasses that's a help v watching videos.  Watching vids is only slightly more skill than required for the "comp" but a few banging the crap out might save some clicks...............I will look at that:)

• AlaskanDame
    18,999 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 10:21 AM

craigswan:

You know in my experience if half a dozen or so members play over the two days using the free superpasses offered and not spending a penny win or lose you will usually be in the top 250 winning a course builder and 2 or 3 superpasses for next time .

Why not .

I beleive that winning a course builder requires that your club make the top 100, and you don't win "2 or 3 super passes for next time," only 2 or 3 regular CC passes that you have to use up before wgt will give you any more 12-hour free ones (unless you are premier member and can accumulate).

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:16 AM

Well guys i might be wrong but

I can assure you in the last 3 clashes we have finished around position 240 and always get a free course builder .

I know this because I set them up for our club .

I am wrong about superpasses though . 12 hours is all they last for .

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:41 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:43 AM

Wouldn't it be nice if the Georgian would sit one out every once in a while . Sure would be nice .  Yep sure would .  Nice indeed .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:06 AM

CEverett12:
    Wouldn't it be nice if the Georgian would sit one out every once in a while . Sure would be nice .  Yep sure would .  Nice indeed .

Can you imagine the free for all that would ensue

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:10 AM

CEverett12:

Maybe they could have one every week.  The G excluded every other.  Anyone else starts "winning" one all the time add more on the same basis.  Heck do the same for RGs and so on for clubs with people that enter those, not that the vast majority of clash types bother those comps.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:38 AM

Maybe wgt could give everybody that participates, a trophy. That way nobody feels bad that they didn't do better than the G's. We wouldn't want anybody to feel offended, would we? 

RSS